Tear Ring Saga Translation Project

foxstar74

Hello everybody, I am foxstar74, the current project manager for the Tear Ring Saga Translation project. You can see our website here:

sites.google.com/site/trstrans

Through the past 2 years I've tried looking around for translators for this project which was hacked by alamone. Now, I can happily say we are nearing the end of our first pass translation thx to many ppl, most recently Oboro and Runan who have translated a significant amount of text.

Now, we are currently in need of dedicated and passionate editors who are familiar with Fire Emblem lingo, and hopefully can understand Japanese to read over and check the translations.

Please reply back in this thread or email me at foxstar74 [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks for your time.

Edited by foxstar74

If you're in no hurry, I'd like to try and go through the script after the start of January.

Although, if you have any basic standalone texts, like class names, weapon descriptions, etc. I might be able to work on those right now, when I'm bored and have some free time.

If you're in no hurry, I'd like to try and go through the script after the start of January.

Although, if you have any basic standalone texts, like class names, weapon descriptions, etc. I might be able to work on those right now, when I'm bored and have some free time.

VincentASM, that would be great, we would gladly accept any generous offer of help we can get, especially from yourself! :)

And, I DO have a standalone text for weapon descriptions. I'll upload it to my website and I'll post a link here so you can begin editing that in your free time.

• 1 month later...

VincentASM, that would be great, we would gladly accept any generous offer of help we can get, especially from yourself! :)

And, I DO have a standalone text for weapon descriptions. I'll upload it to my website and I'll post a link here so you can begin editing that in your free time.

Hey VincentASM, sry I wasn't able to get around to uploading the standalone text for weapon descriptions. In the meantime, now that it's the middle of January, can you go ahead and start on editing the scripts whenever you'd like to begin?

sites.google.com/site/trstrans

Let me know if you have any questions, please email me at foxstar74[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks!

Edited by foxstar74

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: VincentASM has stated he no longer has time available to do editing. The script was larger than he anticipated with his given time.

As such, we are still in desperate need of editors. Please email me at foxstar74[at]gmail[dot]com if you are interested. Also, please spread the word and recruit for editors, any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

I do have skill as an editor, and a bit of free time on my hands. I'll admit, though, my Japanese is rusty, to put a positive spin on it. Still, big fan of the Fire Emblem games and a grasp of the lingo specific to the series, so I could take the case.

• 3 weeks later...

If you check their site, you can see that FireLizard has been credited with the translation that you linked : P

Project Credits

Hacking and project start: alamone

Old translation (files that have not been uploaded yet to this page): Firelizard

New Translation (continued off from where Firelizard left off): Eien ni Hen, akage, sumi, Oboro, Runan

Additional Hacking: LKhoa

Additional recruitment: FoxStar