Pegasus Knight HNH

PuffPuff

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're such a buzzkill...

You're such a failure.

It's also kind of interesting how you say your persistence "paid off" when it took you until there were three remaining to kill Marcia, and at that point there were plenty hurting her. That's not exactly an accomplishment considering how much easier it is to kill someone in these than to keep them alive until the end (See: Me vs. Volke in Thief HnH).

However...

Catria is pretty cool. I am not exactly a great fan, but I definitely am not disappointed with the outcome.

You're such a failure.

It's also kind of interesting how you say your persistence "paid off" when it took you until there were three remaining to kill Marcia, and at that point there were plenty hurting her. That's not exactly an accomplishment considering how much easier it is to kill someone in these than to keep them alive until the end (See: Me vs. Volke in Thief HnH).

Y'know, I was going to apologise for being nasty to you earlier on this year, but after reading this I'm not going to bother! :angry:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Y'know, I was going to apologise for being nasty to you earlier on this year, but after reading this I'm not going to bother! :angry:

Oh, don't even try to make me feel guilty. I tried to make things right with you more than once but you just shunned me. I only do this to you because I know you hate me anyway, so why bother trying to be nice when nothing is going to change?

When was this exactly?

I've left 1 or 2 comments on your page, and I've asked more than once why you hate me in the first place (I can't make things right with you if I don't even know your problem). I consider myself a reasonable person, but there isn't much I can do when you ignore me.

Congrats Katua. Your win is well deserved. :newyears:

Edited by Princess_Priscilla

That's the second time she has won a H&H.

It's too bad that Tana didn't suceed even though she is a beautiful Peg like Yuuno.

Katua, Paola, and Marcia are my top three so I'm still pleased with how it ended. I'm especially happy for DLV since Katua's his favorite FE girl.

Seconded.