saving Trec

whase

I'm currently on chapter 7, the one where you get Zealot, Treck and Noah. I'm playing hard mode and I'm trying to use only 5 units this PT, just for some challenge. I have 3 of my planned units ATM; Roy(17), Bors(17) and Lugh(16).

how am I supposed to stop Treck from dying every time I try? time and time again he dies at the 3rd, if he's lucky 4th, turn.

I have already taken out Marcus, Rutger and Dieck (base level), but even then Treck is already swarmed by the time most of my units get to him.

so, does anyone know a good strategy to use here to keep Treck alive? or should I just quit this PT?

EDIT: just found out I forgot a 'k' in the title, just ignore that

Edited by whase

assuming you have recruited everyone and haven't killed anyone off, try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1SI7-i180

It's from dondon's 0% growths run, so since all those units are at base stats you should be able to duplicate it (all your units will tie/beat his).

Yes, base stat Thany is one of the best units in the game. Isn't it crazy?

I think you'll just have to give up on not using anyone else this chapter, but you've already tried using Marcus + Rutger + Dieck, so might as well use everyone just to get him if it is necessary. Since you have some pretty high-leveled units there, you should in theory be able to drop a large number of the units dondon brought. I don't know if Marcus + Rutger + Dieck + Thany + Roy + Bors + Lugh would be able to manage this on their own, but they might with the levels the last 3 have.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

• 2 months later...

Treck isn't hard to get; Zealot will take care of most of the attackers, while your advancing cavaliers and Sue (and Thany for the weaker enemies) should deal with anything else, with Sue and Lance being the main people who should deal with the two dracoknights. Have Chad with them too so that he can steal the Red Gem one of them has. Get Roy close to the right side of the arena so you can recruit Noah, who can dash for Treck and Zealot and recruit them. Get Treck first if you can, since Zealot's Javelin packs quite a punch.