[FE10] draft playthru!

Fenrir

Pfft. I don't really want her.

Though, now that I think about it, since I doubt I'm grabbing Kurth or Ena, her and Volug get the Gems since Leanne is 2 people either way.

Lethe and Elincia get to solo 2-F! Until Kieran gets there! :awesome:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?

You know what. I want to kill you Soul. >_>

Now who should I pick...

Ug, Lethe I guess.

You...want to kill...ME!? DID YOU JUST REALIZE THE TRIGGER YOU TRIGGERED. MY PART 3 IS NOW DOOMED.

I have some questions.

Can I deploy people to block the ledges in 3-5?

And can I have Boyd and Mist shove each other to help support for the 3-F magic powder?

Also: What is the Heather penalty for 2-1 and the Haar Penalty for 2-F?

Or later on. I hope it's tonight. :(

Also, Fenrir:

Top (4)

Ike (Forced and free of penalty)

Haar

Reyson

Volug

High (11)

Sothe (See Ike)

Titania

Mia

Leanne

Nailah

Janaff

Ulki

Gatrie

Nolan

Shinon

Rafiel

Upper Middle (14)

Zihark

Micaiah (See Sothe)

Elincia

Black Knight

Tibarn

Naesala

Nephenee

Laura

Jill

Oscar

Mordecai

Ranulf

Aran

Boyd

Middle (14)

Marcia

Heather

Tauroneo

Mist

Rhys

Brom

Caineghis/Giffca

Muarim

Skrimir

Tanith

Kieran

Calill

Soren

Lower Middle (16)

Geoffrey

Edward

Lucia

Volke

Stefan

Tormod

Rolf

Leonardo

Nealuchi

Nasir

Ilyana

Ena

Sigrun

Makalov

Danved

Vika

Low (9)

Lethe

Gareth

Sanaki

Bastian

Renning

Kurthnaga

Lehran

Kyza

Pelleas

Bottom (4)

Oliver

Astrid

Meg

Fiona

Lyre (1)

Lyre

You might want to put this at the OP.

Edited by Soul

*Deep Breathe*

Out of whose left, I think it may actually be a good idea for me to pick Astrid.

.....I can't believe I just said that. Though Kieran + Astrid + Geo if need be isn't half bad. Then I have Lethe and Elincia as well in 2-F. I'm going to love watching Lethe solo 2-2.

Astrid

Paragon is good for something.

I was planning on it, thought that was half the reason I hate you for it. >_> I'm gonna not funnel any exp into Heather, so I'll have to have good luck with that. The good news, is that since neither Haar nor Heather are drafted, I'll take either a penalty for both of them, or one for Oscar/Titania to get her to safety. Ilyana + Rhys + Ike on that level won't be fun.

Though now I kinda realize if I have to, I can ignore the drop since by the time Astrid and Kieran join again I'll be able to promote her probably. I can funnel all the CRK BEXP into her and she should be close to Kieran's level then. Plus I just realized that even if Lethe and Volug want the drops, they don't need them, since doubling plus like 40 attack each is pretty damn good.

After I try and have Ilyana and Rhys get close to promo in 3-7, I just save the rest for Leanne. That's more good news, my part 4 teams are basically already decided for me. 8D

Sothe, Miccy, Leanne, and Ilyana. Ike, Volug, Kieran, Astrid. Elincia, Rhys, 8th slot.

As long as I can get Ilyana to like, level 5 promoted in the DB, I should be fine. And with just her and 3 others she should be able to reach it. There's no way in hell I'm taking Fiona. I'll take Oliver before her.

I'll probably start in the morning since my last pick won't be recruited till part 4. >_>

Edited by Psych

:awesome:

BEXP in part 2 + 2-F drop if really screwed + gorging on kills in 2-1 and 2-2 + a few more levels of BEXP in 3-2 = Heather promoting in 3-2. It's awesome man. She's like "Oh hey, Bolting. Mine." "Oh hey, 3-5 Drop. Mine." "Oh hey, shit load of armors. *Dodge* *Crit* *Bane*"

It's awesome. :awesome: