[FE10] draft playthru!

Fenrir

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, something got fucked here in the planning stage. Isolating...

EDIT: Oh, that's it. This draft is running with 8, the last one ran with 7. How is this being juggled? Are we stopping the draft after Mik drafts once more, since there's nowhere near enough to wrap back around?

Edited by Integrity

We had to share the last pick last time with only 7 of us. This time we're going to make it back around to, like, you and then have four people without a final draft/sharing your pick.

Anyway, started.

1-P: 7 turns + 3 (Edward) = 10 turns clear

Took a little bit of time to feed Mic a little more killage 'cos I'll need her later. Edward got hit ONCE before the boss so he never even got to Wrath shit. Hypothetically he could have crit the boss on the turn 6 EP but whatever. Since when did I care?

1-1: 7 turns + 3 (Nolan) = 10 turns clear

Again? Mic took enemy phase kills (WHAT) and Brolan led the way mostly. Got no houses. I am, incidentally, VERY proud of this strategy.

1-2: 8 turns + 2 (Leonardo) = 10 turns clear

I had a PERFECT no penalties 7 turn clear. It was fucking BEAUTIFUL - and then I find the chest next to the boss is an Energy Drop, not Thani. FFFUUUUUU-

If stupid fucking Sothe had a 2-range I wouldn't have taken the penalty.

1-3: 9 turns clear

Took a straight dive down the left because I wanted Aran for his Sleep staff later. Everybody except Aimee, Edward and Laura escaped for BEXP.

FINALLY, THE BASE. I haven't a clue how I'm going to do 1-4. Excelsior!

1-4: 10 turns clear

Had to burn most of the Beast Killer. My plan is gradually unraveling before me, but oh wells. Got the Master Seal, Beastfoe and the money. One more turn and I would have gotten the rest of the treasure but Sothe crit the second boss.

1-5: 6 turns clear

Predictable/10. COUGH COUGH

1-6-1: 11 turns clear

Could have been 10, but Mic was actually TOO DURABLE to proc Wrath on the last Pegasus Knight. FAECPALM.

1-6-2: 4 turns clear

HAW HAW HAW

Forgeknives rules. Mic dodging three consecutive ~50%s rules.

Edited by Integrity

Anyway, started.

1-P: 7 turns + 3 (Edward) = 10 turns clear

Took a little bit of time to feed Mic a little more killage 'cos I'll need her later. Edward got hit ONCE before the boss so he never even got to Wrath shit. Hypothetically he could have crit the boss on the turn 6 EP but whatever. Since when did I care?

1-1: 7 turns + 3 (Nolan) = 10 turns clear

Again? Mic took enemy phase kills (WHAT) and Brolan led the way mostly. Got no houses. I am, incidentally, VERY proud of this strategy.

1-2: 8 turns + 2 (Leonardo) = 10 turns clear

I had a PERFECT no penalties 7 turn clear. It was fucking BEAUTIFUL - and then I find the chest next to the boss is an Energy Drop, not Thani. FFFUUUUUU-

If stupid fucking Sothe had a 2-range I wouldn't have taken the penalty.

1-3: 9 turns clear

Took a straight dive down the left because I wanted Aran for his Sleep staff later. Everybody except Aimee, Edward and Laura escaped for BEXP.

FINALLY, THE BASE. I haven't a clue how I'm going to do 1-4. Excelsior!

1-4: 10 turns clear

Had to burn most of the Beast Killer. My plan is gradually unraveling before me, but oh wells. Got the Master Seal, Beastfoe and the money. One more turn and I would have gotten the rest of the treasure but Sothe crit the second boss.

1-6: 6 turns clear

Predictable/10.

:awesome:

That's just great for someobe who's basically Sothe-solo'ing this. But am I the only one posting stats? :(

I WANT TO SEE HOW'S THAT LAURA DOING!

Alright. I'm thinking Laura will end up higher-leveled than your last run, since you're centering yourself on her once she promotes. Make sure you give her Paragon after she promotes...but you already know, so I'm just saying, just in case. o3o

Good luck.

I'm still anxiously awaiting for Ulki's arrival. :(

You can't. I recommend you, though, to take the RHS of the map, and solo it with Sothe. It's a faster and safer clear.

Yeah, I am. Aimee is apparently suicidal though. And I can't get the swarm of enemies down south to clear out quickly enough. >_>

So far though my counts are like, 2 less than Integrity, so I got something positive.

Have you tried using that chokepoint right below the little blue ball?:

map-04.jpg

You can put Kurth there, and have him absorb tons of enemy hits. Either that, or he will dodge the axe users, who hit kind hard. That way he distracts some enemies...

And then you have the advantage of savestates. =/

hmm.... Lets see, let me think about this, i'll have my decision within the hour.

Screw that, Nealuchi... He'll help my part 2.. somewhat... Yay no CRK...

Edited by SlayerX

NO PLEASE DO IT NOW I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ALL MORNING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

And for God's sake, choose someone that's actually good. *coughStefancoughPelleasCoughLehrancoughEna*

Edited by Soul