Need a hack...

ZivilynBane

Ok so I'm not a hacker, nor am I good enough with the lingo to really know how to find what I'm looking for without a little help.

What I want is a program that will allow me use a Link Arena like interface to have characters that I've leveled myself battle eachother. However, I want to be able to have characters and teams from FE6 fight ones from FE7, or 8; and vice versa. Even if it's just a text based simulation where all character stats/weapons/ect are entered manually. It doesn't have to have sprites or names, although they would be a plus. I don't actually want to do any linking either. A good way to put it is that I want to import all of my FE6 and FE8 characters all over to FE 7, for example. This way I could use the link arena to have a team of 5 from FE8 fight a team from FE6, with all the weapons I chose, even ones that are specific to each game. But they have to have the exact stats from the characters that I have personally built through playtime of each game.

I wrote a 1v1 program for my TI-89 calculator that uses text to have any character battle another one, just as they would if they were in the 1v1 arena, except they couldn't change weapons during the fight. It was actually pretty good, but was only for 1v1. I'd like to have one on my computer where I could 5v5 and such.

Does anybody know if one exists? Or how to make one? Or where to find one? Or have any lead on helping me find this?

It seems silly I know, but I'm very interested in getting one. Please help in any way if you can.

EDITED: To be more clear in what I'm looking for. I can elaborate further if it's still not clear what I need.

Edited by ZivilynBane

I am still looking for this. I have a feeling it's possible because I've seen FE hacks like Sacred Contention that have FE7 characters fighting FE8 characters. Having all GBA Fire Emblem characters hacked in to one ROM is ideal, but not a requirement. Even if it's just a simple program that simulates the 5 on 5 arena battles and allows me to imput character stats, names, and weapons would work. I've been messing around with Nightmare a little and it seems even more possible, if only I were more experienced with it. There's got to be someone that knows how to get this to work.

Edited by ZivilynBane