Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacred Stones' FE8 Eph NM Draft Style finished auctioning.

Here's the final teams.

Green Oyster: Eirika, Ephraim, Gerik, Gilliam, Kyle, Duessel, Garcia, Colm, Syrene

Igotcareless: Eirika, Ephraim, Ross, Neimi, Tana, Innes, Amelia, Tethys, Rennac, Natasha, Marisa, Knoll, Myrrm, Saleh

HongLei: Eirika, Ephraim, Vanessa, Joshua, Ewan, Artur, Lute, Dozla

XiSrOn: Eirika, Ephraim, Moulder, Forde, Franz, Cormag, L'Arachel

I hosted, but didn't actually draft. Though I do have a team. Eirika, Ephraim, and Seth.

So, say someone has a woman killed in FE4 Gen 1, and revives her for 7 turns. She dies again, but Claude is undrafted and doesn't have enough money to revive her again. What happens there, do the subs become free? Is Dew allowed to give Claude money to revive the girl again at like a 30 turn penalty or something? Because it can happen.

So, say someone has a woman killed in FE4 Gen 1, and revives her for 7 turns. She dies again, but Claude is undrafted and doesn't have enough money to revive her again. What happens there, do the subs become free? Is Dew allowed to give Claude money to revive the girl again at like a 30 turn penalty or something? Because it can happen.

Um, restart and don't let her die, like you would in any other game? I mean sure, you could take 29 36 turns worth of penalties, but why would you want to?

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Why did you let one woman die twice?

I didn't. Ayra died, and then almost died again, thankfully she didn't, but.

And I would do it to Sylvia in a heartbeat if the subs were free

Um, restart and don't let her die, like you would in any other game? I mean sure, you could take 29 36 turns worth of penalties, but why would you want to?

Some people overwrite old saves.

@Coke: In.

@Eclipse: Wasn't in the log and JESUS was that a pain in the ass to format in. And then it looms at me out of the blue: "Katua"

And I rage.

But thanks.

Hey, if Daisy glitchmarries Celice can she give him a bonus in Endgame?

You are not allowed to do anything that undrafted participants must be lovers for. There is no stipulation saying that characters in Gen 2 can't fall in love, but you can't capitalize on it.

If it happens on like Turn 3 of Chapter 7, it's a glitch. Their love growth isn't that high, it's the same as Patty and Celice's. It also prevents you from getting the second Brave Sword. I guess DaisyXCelice is OTP or something.

Allright, thanks Integ.

Edited by Darros

If you save and reset at any time during Chapter 6, it seems to 100% prevent the glitchmarriage.

At least, so far as I've tested.

Useful for that second Hero Sword.

The only time I'd ever use it is in Chapters 8, where your units that you want to get EXP out of can just go there and everyone else can clear the map.

And here we are at the event horizon. I knew this was going to come up.

Second one, your draft: Done. But Nags, you know how I feel about vertical lists. It makes my job harder.

Turncount: Done.

The first draft: No. I'm blanketly refusing to format that pile of shit into my list. Do you SEE the wall of text I'd have to crop? And I don't even know what order shit was drafted in unless I pick through the entire thread.

So unless Wen wants to format that shit FOR me, it's not going in because I'm not picking through the whole draft piece-by-piece to make peoples' teams.

Vertical lists, huh. I just kind of do it, because of what I'd seen of horizontal lists in the past looked like shit. Seeing yours and how it can be done without looking awful, I'll change that.

And yes, Wen's formatting is crazy.