Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. I finally finished a draft! Of course it was in a pathetic 219 turns, for the Gen 1 draft. But I finished a draft!

And now... onto finishing Horace's ZI drafting and hopefully doing better in that one! :D

Speaking of the First GEn Draft, I finished in 201! Which means everyone finished!

Time to make another first gen draft, I guess. I'm thinking of changing the free unit from Claude to someone else though.

Speaking of the First GEn Draft, I finished in 201! Which means everyone finished!

Time to make another first gen draft, I guess. I'm thinking of changing the free unit from Claude to someone else though.

Sylvia?

Integ!

FE4 Draft ZI is finished drafting, here:

Darros - (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Midayle, Dew, Gaggles, Hawk, Laylea, Linda, Mana, Ardan, Dimnut

Octavian - (Fury, Fee, Sety), (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Noish, Fin, Holyn, Rodolban, Claude, Radney, Amid, Jamka

Rein - {Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), Lex, Aless, Beowulf, Femina, Brohan, Janne, Tristan, Asaello

Horace - (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), (Aideen, Lana, Lester), Levin, Cuan, Shanan, Azel, Alec, Daisy, Brohalva, Sharlow

1. What's wrong with Midayle and Aless? The site calls them that too, and IIRC the patch is Aless, not Ares or whatever the other name is.

I don't agree with them, that's what.

EDIT: Just to clarify here, Midayle and Aless are very, very far down my list of translations-I-loathe-when-people-use list. I'm mostly just messing with you :P

Edited by Integrity

I don't agree with them, that's what.

EDIT: Just to clarify here, Midayle and Aless are very, very far down my list of translations-I-loathe-when-people-use list. I'm mostly just messing with you :P

Only Midayle looks more phonetically accurate than Midir and Aless looks less retarded than Ares D:

2: Why the fuck is Gaggles there? I presume that was a joke.

A joke that carried over from "Some standard boring FEDS draft thing".

Gaggles is a level 30 Master Knight with capped everything. He also has all major holy bloods. And is available every turn of every chapter.

And I didn't even get him in FEDS ;~;

Only Midayle looks more phonetically accurate than Midir and Aless looks less retarded than Ares D:

Mideeru? That looks to me like it could go either way.

And what looks retarded about Ares, exactly?

I've always pronounces Ares as "air-ees" and Aless (which I use) as "Ah-less". They seem like two completely different names to me.

Some standard boring FEDS draft thing has finished drafting.

3. PegKnightLover: Caeda, Sedgar, Bord, Lena, Radd, Midia, Rickard, Astram, Roshea, Arran, Tiki

5: Vicious Sal: Abel, Wolf, Cord, Vun Voman, Linde, Darros, Caesar, Jake, Vyland, Lorenz, Boah

1. Darros: Cain, Hardin, Draug, Minerva, Palla, Wrys, Wendell, Castor, Tomas, Maria, Samson

4: blues: Frey, Merric, Navarre, Xane, Catria, Norne, Dolph, Beck, Macellan, Est, Jeorge

2. 13thshadow: Ogma, Barst, Julian, Gaggles, Etzel, Ymir, Elice, Horace, Roger, Matthis, Ban-Ban

allright, and just a question, so I don't have to keep bugging you with making you find thread numbers yourself...

How do you find them? :/

ARRIGHT, here is an explanation of our technological differences we're experimenting.

Basically, a single post seems to have a gigant0r character/word limit, and our beloved log just hit that in the middle of phasing Darros's new draft in.

What approach I use to solve this problem depends greatly on what gets done about a drafting subforum, so ...for now, the draft log can't be updated.

Keep posting about drafts and clears to be put IN the log, though, since I'm continuing to upkeep a .txt file that's the log as it should be sans character limits so we can resume unhindered once the technological differences are sorted.

Edited by Integrity