The new laws in Japan prevent FE4 remake from happening/being released outside of Japan?

You guys heard of the new bill that just got passed in Japan, right? Normally I wouldn't give two shits about it since it doesn't affect me in any way, but after hearing more details, the first thing that set off my alarm would be it's effect on FE4. Yes, the bill does include VIDEO GAMES. Here's the snippet from the law.

Any manga, animation, or pictures (but not including real life pictures or footage) that features either sexual or pseudo sexual acts that would be illegal in real life, or sexual or pseudo sexual acts between close relatives whose marriage would be illegal*, where such depictions and / or presentations unjustifiably glorify or exaggerate the activity.

Well, I'm not 100% clear on what counts as pseudo sexual. Obviously Fire Emblem is extremely tame and can hardly be considered sexual, I'm not sure how strict this law is in regards to this matter. If it's really sever, we could never see a remake of FE4 and potentially not FE5 either if it's the worst case scenario.

To me, it would seem that

Alvis x Diadora

was most certainly not glorified at all, much less unjustifiably.

Not to mention the action was all off-screen, so there were no pictures, animation, etc., and I would assume a remake would follow more of the same. Fire Emblem isn't and never will that kind of game.

You guys heard of the new bill that just got passed in Japan, right? Normally I wouldn't give two shits about it since it doesn't affect me in any way, but after hearing more details, the first thing that set off my alarm would be it's effect on FE4. Yes, the bill does include VIDEO GAMES. Here's the snippet from the law.

Well, I'm not 100% clear on what counts as pseudo sexual. Obviously Fire Emblem is extremely tame and can hardly be considered sexual, I'm not sure how strict this law is in regards to this matter. If it's really sever, we could never see a remake of FE4 and potentially not FE5 either if it's the worst case scenario.

It only affects images, no?

The only think that I think would happen would be Yuria being nerfed to oblivion is she is a result of incestual action.

LOL F-Zero X! XD

But Mike, death hasn't been brought up.

About the opening post, it says that there's a law stating that they can't show any

Illegal sexual acts, like raping and stuff(BONDAGE), or sexual acts with relatives.

FE has never shown sexual acts before(I hope) and wouldn't in the future, given it's

concept at hand. the closest they get to anything is how some honorless villans, like

bandits or GHEB(Teh Schmexy) suggest keeping women they find attractive as their own.

We're good.