Obvious?

A while ago I was taking to my friend about the things that happen in RD since he neither has nor intends to get a Wii. And once I told him about Mist marrying Boyd, all he said was, "Yeah, I guessed so." And I for one had no clue that would happen. I thought if anyone she'd end up with Rolf. And then he tells me, "It was kind of obvious." So I just wanna know if it seemed obvious to anyone else?

It didn't seem obvious to me.

I thought Boyd was merely comforting her. And I thought Rolf would be her husband, seeing as how they were usualy paired together.

I was expecting rolf too...i mean, the PoR supports those 2 have hinted so strongly that they might get together! Only to get:

Mist:Sorry rolf but im leaving you for your brother.

Rolf: :( .......please say you mean oscar.........

Mist:Nope. BOYD.

Rolf:........well damn. Well thats a quick way to make a guy feel like a loser....

Thats (as branded blade said) "gotta be the biggest slap in the face right there"

....Was I the only one who thought Mist x Boyd was more obvious? XD

I don't know, but I suspected Mist x Boyd since the prologue of FE9. Rolf always seemed to be the person she was motherly towards, though I did see the potential in a relationship there.

But still, I saw more Mist x Boyd hints.

Does that make me weird? XD

Edited by Songbird

I don't know, but I suspected Mist x Boyd since the prologue of FE9. Rolf always seemed to be the person she was motherly towards, though I did see the potential in a relationship there.

Not at all. It just means you saw things differently than others. If anything, it could mean that you have better intuition than some of us.

That makes sense. There definitely are Mist x Boyd hints now that I think of it. I just felt it leaned more toward Mist x Rolf.

I didn't even play FE9 and I saw a connection between those 2. When I read it was with Mist I was like WTF.

Which two? Mist and Boyd or Mist and Rolf?

I was expecting rolf too...i mean, the PoR supports those 2 have hinted so strongly that they might get together! Only to get:

Mist:Sorry rolf but im leaving you for your brother.

Rolf: :( .......please say you mean oscar.........

Mist:Nope. BOYD.

Rolf:........well damn. Well thats a quick way to make a guy feel like a loser....

Thats (as branded blade said) "gotta be the biggest slap in the face right there"

haha lawlz. That would sure do the trick. I feel bad for Rolf

I so agree Mist x Boyd was so obvious!

(Then again that may be due to the fact I always A supported them together)

XD

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

i also thought that mist x boyd was obvious. the conversations they had together and the support conversations in PoR would just scream "MIST x BOYD SPECIAL ENDING" to me.

so i had them support in RD just to prove my theory and it was true!

oh, and by the way, when Mist faints during THAT battle, does someone else replace boyd if they didn't support? because if it didn't, then that would just SCREAM "MIST X BOYD!!!!!!!!"

Well....Ike not having a special ending with any girls was more unexpected...

I actually kind of expected that, too. I would have only be surprised if he didn't have a special ending with Soren or Ranulf, which he did.

Which sucks, because there was potential to have an ending with both Elincia and Lethe in his FE9 supports.

But then again, Ike doesn't seem like the guy who would ever settle down. And I doubt he'd enjoy being restricted to castle as King. XD Besides, I secretly wish Tibarn x Elincia is canon. In FE10, anyway

Edited by Songbird

I actually kind of expected that, too. I would have only be surprised if he didn't have a special ending with Soren or Ranulf, which he did.

Which sucks, because there was potential to have an ending with both Elincia and Lethe in his FE9 supports.

But then again, Ike doesn't seem like the guy who would ever settle down. And I doubt he'd enjoy being restricted to castle as King. XD Besides, I secretly think Tibarn x Elincia is canon. In FE10, anyway

I thought Geoffrey x Elincia was more....I dunno....But it was definitely out there.

But then again, Ike doesn't seem like the guy who would ever settle down. And I doubt he'd enjoy being restricted to castle as King. XD Besides, I secretly wish Tibarn x Elincia is canon. In FE10, anyway

oh my goddess! i believe this too! i have argued countless of times (well, actually in just one thread) about how it was impossible for ike to have another ending besides the "exploring unknown lands and never seen again"

I thought Geoffrey x Elincia was more....I dunno....But it was definitely out there.

Yeah. Geoffrey x Elincia was heavily implied, even without supports. But FE9 implied Ike x Elincia sometimes too, though that element was hardly brought back at all in FE10 other than how he usually came to her aid in her time of need.

oh my goddess! i believe this too! i have argued countless of times (well, actually in just one thread) about how it was impossible for ike to have another ending besides the "exploring unknown lands and never seen again"

Yeah. XD

Though I wonder what happened to the Greil Mercenaries? Did he leave it in Titania or Mist's hands? Speaking of which, I wonder how Mist would have reacted to her brothers disappearence. I hope he at least gave her some sort of goodbye. I mean, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if she married Boyd, as she could start her own family, but if she doesn't, then apparently she lives her life single. D:

Edited by Songbird

Yeah. Geoffrey x Elincia was heavily implied, even without supports. But FE9 implied Ike x Elincia sometimes too, though that element was hardly brought back at all in FE10 other than how he usually came to her aid in her time of need.

Yeah. XD

Though I wonder what happened to the Greil Mercenaries? Did he leave it in Titania or Mist's hands? Speaking of which, I wonder how Mist would have reacted to her brothers disappearence. I hope he at least gave her some sort of goodbye. I mean, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if she married Boyd, as she could start her own family, but if she doesn't, then apparently she lives her life single. D:

it is stated in the epilogue that Titania remained second in command, but that's all it says. who knows who became commander, because they don't actually say who replaced ike

^That's possible, too. Though I think that everyone in the Greil Mercenaries would be considered heroes by the end of it all.

Maybe Shinon finally took over like he always wanted to? XD