FE8 Supply and stuff.

Hello

Well, I thought there would be an easier way. No matter though, I guess I won't change classes for it.

Another question, if I make chapters 9B - 14B new chapters in my game, will it interfere with who has the supply?

I am, by no means, an expert of FE hacking..but I'll give you my opinion.

I don't think it should. The supply command is exclusive to the main Lord, so it's my assumption that it's a quality of the character data. Unless you somehow interfere with how the game determines (Which, more than likely, is linked to a routine at ''A New Journey'', where you decide to go on Eirika or Ephraim's route) who is the main Lord, the Lord of the chapter should always have the supply option. Changing the chapter itself, such as map and event data.. should have no influence on this whatsoever.

Again, I don't -really- know.. it's just an assumption.

Edit: What the hell am I saying?

Go into Nightmare, load the character you want to have the supply, and go to abilities. The supply command is already there for you to set on whomever you wish.. divided between unmounted supply, unpromoted supply, promoted supply, and mounted supply. And of course it's combinations (such as promoted and mounted supply) Nevermind, doesn't work. I guess if it did you probably wouldn't be asking this question, lol.

Edited by Shin Kishuna

• 1 month later...