A Bunch of Questions

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

1. Is it possible to make it so that there is no limit to how many people you want to put in a chapter? (let me elaborate, so one time I opened up someone's hack in nightmare to see how it worked, and it turns out th enemies were spread out over the prologue and chapter 1 which I didn't understand how it worked though I'm assuming it has to do with events)

2. What is the title of the music that plays on Radiant Dawn's part 2 endgame?

3.Would you play a a 2 chapter hack ( 1 chapter for battle prep and one for the actual game) somewhat based off of Radiant Dawn's part 2 endgame?

4.Nino or Soren? Why?

5.Do you have any experience with 1 chapter hacks/ short hacks?

6.Who are the best characters in Fire Emblem Sword of Seals? Fire Emblem Blazing Sword?

Thanks for your time!

Some intriguing questions.. but I wouldn't say all of them are hacking-related questions... unless they're going into a hack, or part of a hack somehow? But I'll oblige.

1. I think the answer to this is both yes and no. Some time ago, I read an article about changing the limit to however many characters you desire can be entered, even if that meant ALL of them. However, I've heard that the map can only contain so many units at a time, and going over that limit could potentially be disastrous. Now, it's been a long time since I've read that article/thread, so things may have changed or it was disproven or something.

2. No idea.

3. Sure? Why not?

4. Soren. Nino's a little too hyper and childish for me. Soren's more calm and reserved.. which I like.. because I'm a pretty relaxed person.

5. Kinda sorta. Making them, Kinda. Playing them, Sorta.

6. Can't answer for FE6. ''Best character'' doesn't always apply to a Janken strategy game where the RNG is your God, but in my experience: Hector, Nino, Raven, Oswin, and Rebecca seem to be my best.. just taking into consideration their stats (and not other things that may influence a standard playthrough, such as Nino coming late-game and low-level, a property that some players consider not using her at all).

Some intriguing questions.. but I wouldn't say all of them are hacking-related questions... unless they're going into a hack, or part of a hack somehow? But I'll oblige.

1. I think the answer to this is both yes and no. Some time ago, I read an article about changing the limit to however many characters you desire can be entered, even if that meant ALL of them. However, I've heard that the map can only contain so many units at a time, and going over that limit could potentially be disastrous. Now, it's been a long time since I've read that article/thread, so things may have changed or it was disproven or something.

2. No idea.

3. Sure? Why not?

4. Soren. Nino's a little too hyper and childish for me. Soren's more calm and reserved.. which I like.. because I'm a pretty relaxed person.

5. Kinda sorta. Making them, Kinda. Playing them, Sorta.

6. Can't answer for FE6. ''Best character'' doesn't always apply to a Janken strategy game where the RNG is your God, but in my experience: Hector, Nino, Raven, Oswin, and Rebecca seem to be my best.. just taking into consideration their stats (and not other things that may influence a standard playthrough, such as Nino coming late-game and low-level, a property that some players consider not using her at all).

Ah thank you for answering, and yes these questions are all for a hack. As for the best characters I just need people's consideration for stats, class, and stuff related to that. When you can recruit the character doesn't really matter to me right now.

Well, opinions will always be varied and sometimes a little eccentric.. one thing you can definitely count on is Hector being one of (and some will say THE) best characters in the game. Some (such as myself) love magic units and so good magic units get placed at higher ranks on a ''best'' list than physical units. Other characters can vary between being some of the best and some of the worst, many of which are extremely sensitive to the RNG. If you go to the GameFAQs forums (and probably places around here too), there will be people who tell you that Lyn is one of the worst Lords ever, and she's just a crappy Lord. In my (at least) 10+ playthroughs of FE7.. I've never had a horrible Lyn. She's one of my favorite units, and always ends up being a killer lord.. far better than Eliwood.

That said... Here's a more detailed list I suppose?

Hector (FE7): He has great stat growths and pretty damn good stat caps after promotion. He can wield Armads, which is a plus.. and hey.. he can used Swords after promotion too. With the exception of the final chapter.. I can toss Hector into any map, with hordes and hordes of enemies of varying classes.. and they'll just kill themselves on him. Hector is a God in pixel form. Spartans based their culture and war tactics around tales of his exploits.

Oswin (Fe7): The General is an amazing class. Sure, not so hot on the movement.. but it is the medieval equivalent to the tank. Except better. (In FE8, but I'm sure in FE7 as well) It boasts the highest total stat caps of any normal playable class in the game, and Oswin fills this role quite nicely. I've never had a bad Oswin.. and many will agree that Oswin comes close to being as godly as Hector. A great class, a great character.

Fil (FE6): A lot of people don't like the Swordmaster class. I do. I never beat FE6, but man.. Fil was pretty dang good, and a glance at the character comparison FAQ on GameFaqs shows I wasn't just the only one. She's like Joshua for FE6... except female. Her STR growth is just as good, if not better (might be better? Haven't checked. My Joshuas almost always near cap STR).. and that's almost always a stat they're low in. Swordsmasters with high Str = a Win in my book.

Raven (FE7): Raven's another godly character. If Hector is a 10 out of 10, Raven's probably a 8 to 9 out of 10. The Hero class has great stat caps, and Raven can fill them in pretty darn nicely.

Dieck (FE6): Probably my favorite FE6 character, as he's the one I got furthest with. He'll end up a Hero, like Raven.. but my Dieck ended up a lot better than my Ravens did.

Dart (FE7): You don't get many pirates. Luckily, Dart is one hell of a pirate. Might be a little issue in leveling him up without dying initially, but he turns into a superb unit especially after promotion into Berserker. His biggest drawback is, of course, his defense.. but he does such high damage and swings at such great speeds... he'd bust his enemies skull twice before they even got the chance to hit him. That is, assuming, the skull is still intact from his first strike.

Rebecca (FE7): As a Sniper, Rebecca does a fantastic job of dealing good damage, double-striking, and dodging enough to stay alive. Archers aren't a great class in my opinion.. but unless I'm doing some sort of special playthrough, Rebecca is a staple in my army.

Lucuius (FE7): Possibly one of the best magical units ever. He will probably max Mag. He will max Skl, he will probably max Spd, and he will definitely max Res (mine always has anyway). No magic units will ever stand up to Lucius. Period. Period. Had to add some extra emphasis. He must be related to Hector, because there's no way such a nice and warm-hearted man of the Church could be such a God of Magical Combat. The Bishop class is a limit on Lucius ability.. but he has great utility in being able to attack close-range, long-range, as well as use staves to heal and support his allies. A recommended unit.

Nino (FE7): Since you said you don't care about recruitment levels and whatnot. Nino's probably the best magic user of FE7. Some people have had an issue with her not capping magic. Maybe I'm just RNG blessed.. but very rarely is she more than 2-3 points away from capping at... and that's when I consider her RNG screwed. She's like a magical Hector.. I can toss her out into pretty much whatever map I choose, and enemies just kill themselves on her. The Sage class is my personal favorite.. Anima magic is magnificent and it's always nice to be able to have a healer who can fight whenever needed.

And I will stop now.. because this is getting a bit long.

1. Is it possible to make it so that there is no limit to how many people you want to put in a chapter? (let me elaborate, so one time I opened up someone's hack in nightmare to see how it worked, and it turns out th enemies were spread out over the prologue and chapter 1 which I didn't understand how it worked though I'm assuming it has to do with events)

everything is possible with the right hacking skills, I think

dunno, just download all RD's music from this site and find out yourself

3.Would you play a a 2 chapter hack ( 1 chapter for battle prep and one for the actual game) somewhat based off of Radiant Dawn's part 2 endgame?

I like playing hacks, as long as they're balanced or at least fun

4.Nino or Soren? Why?

Soren, he joins earlier and becomes awesome faster than Nino

nope

6.Who are the best characters in Fire Emblem Sword of Seals? Fire Emblem Blazing Sword?

FE6: at 20/20, Roy and Fir have the best chance on having the best stats. not that it matters since you can buy enough stat boosters when you get to those levels.

FE7: I never checked for this one, but I'd guess it's one of the lords.

EDIT: also, for FE7, that dark magic user can almost solo the last chapter, he just needs some healing. so yeah, he's awesome too...

Edited by whase

Well, opinions will always be varied and sometimes a little eccentric.. one thing you can definitely count on is Hector being one of (and some will say THE) best characters in the game. Some (such as myself) love magic units and so good magic units get placed at higher ranks on a ''best'' list than physical units. Other characters can vary between being some of the best and some of the worst, many of which are extremely sensitive to the RNG. If you go to the GameFAQs forums (and probably places around here too), there will be people who tell you that Lyn is one of the worst Lords ever, and she's just a crappy Lord. In my (at least) 10+ playthroughs of FE7.. I've never had a horrible Lyn. She's one of my favorite units, and always ends up being a killer lord.. far better than Eliwood.

That said... Here's a more detailed list I suppose?

Hector (FE7): He has great stat growths and pretty damn good stat caps after promotion. He can wield Armads, which is a plus.. and hey.. he can used Swords after promotion too. With the exception of the final chapter.. I can toss Hector into any map, with hordes and hordes of enemies of varying classes.. and they'll just kill themselves on him. Hector is a God in pixel form. Spartans based their culture and war tactics around tales of his exploits.

Oswin (Fe7): The General is an amazing class. Sure, not so hot on the movement.. but it is the medieval equivalent to the tank. Except better. (In FE8, but I'm sure in FE7 as well) It boasts the highest total stat caps of any normal playable class in the game, and Oswin fills this role quite nicely. I've never had a bad Oswin.. and many will agree that Oswin comes close to being as godly as Hector. A great class, a great character.

Fil (FE6): A lot of people don't like the Swordmaster class. I do. I never beat FE6, but man.. Fil was pretty dang good, and a glance at the character comparison FAQ on GameFaqs shows I wasn't just the only one. She's like Joshua for FE6... except female. Her STR growth is just as good, if not better (might be better? Haven't checked. My Joshuas almost always near cap STR).. and that's almost always a stat they're low in. Swordsmasters with high Str = a Win in my book.

Raven (FE7): Raven's another godly character. If Hector is a 10 out of 10, Raven's probably a 8 to 9 out of 10. The Hero class has great stat caps, and Raven can fill them in pretty darn nicely.

Dieck (FE6): Probably my favorite FE6 character, as he's the one I got furthest with. He'll end up a Hero, like Raven.. but my Dieck ended up a lot better than my Ravens did.

Dart (FE7): You don't get many pirates. Luckily, Dart is one hell of a pirate. Might be a little issue in leveling him up without dying initially, but he turns into a superb unit especially after promotion into Berserker. His biggest drawback is, of course, his defense.. but he does such high damage and swings at such great speeds... he'd bust his enemies skull twice before they even got the chance to hit him. That is, assuming, the skull is still intact from his first strike.

Rebecca (FE7): As a Sniper, Rebecca does a fantastic job of dealing good damage, double-striking, and dodging enough to stay alive. Archers aren't a great class in my opinion.. but unless I'm doing some sort of special playthrough, Rebecca is a staple in my army.

Lucuius (FE7): Possibly one of the best magical units ever. He will probably max Mag. He will max Skl, he will probably max Spd, and he will definitely max Res (mine always has anyway). No magic units will ever stand up to Lucius. Period. Period. Had to add some extra emphasis. He must be related to Hector, because there's no way such a nice and warm-hearted man of the Church could be such a God of Magical Combat. The Bishop class is a limit on Lucius ability.. but he has great utility in being able to attack close-range, long-range, as well as use staves to heal and support his allies. A recommended unit.

Nino (FE7): Since you said you don't care about recruitment levels and whatnot. Nino's probably the best magic user of FE7. Some people have had an issue with her not capping magic. Maybe I'm just RNG blessed.. but very rarely is she more than 2-3 points away from capping at... and that's when I consider her RNG screwed. She's like a magical Hector.. I can toss her out into pretty much whatever map I choose, and enemies just kill themselves on her. The Sage class is my personal favorite.. Anima magic is magnificent and it's always nice to be able to have a healer who can fight whenever needed.

And I will stop now.. because this is getting a bit long.

Thank you very much for the list. I'll probably pick at least 4 charcters from your list to put into the hack.

everything is possible with the right hacking skills, I think

dunno, just download all RD's music from this site and find out yourself

I like playing hacks, as long as they're balanced or at least fun

4.Nino or Soren? Why?

Soren, he joins earlier and becomes awesome faster than Nino

nope

FE6: at 20/20, Roy and Fir have the best chance on having the best stats. not that it matters since you can buy enough stat boosters when you get to those levels.

FE7: I never checked for this one, but I'd guess it's one of the lords.

EDIT: also, for FE7, that dark magic user can almost solo the last chapter, he just needs some healing. so yeah, he's awesome too...

Soren currently has been beating Nino quite bit so far, which is funny to say the least.

Roy is really good especially towards the end of the game whn he has the sword of seals. Before then not so much.

All the even numbered questions are so off-topic

I'd call them random but at least they're Fire Emblem related...

1. No

3. Yes

5. Yes

Elaborate answer:

1. No, max is 50 without ASM hacking, then there are programming limits, and hacking the 50 limit would be a huge pain, if at all possible

3. Yes, as long as it's good. I think short hacks are better as I lose motivation while playing long games in general.

5. Yes, I made one myself. -> Sacred Contention. I actually made several, including FE Wars and a few Shadow Dragon hacks... Good stuff.

All the even numbered questions are so off-topic

I'd call them random but at least they're Fire Emblem related...

1. No

3. Yes

5. Yes

Elaborate answer:

1. No, max is 50 without ASM hacking, then there are programming limits, and hacking the 50 limit would be a huge pain, if at all possible

3. Yes, as long as it's good. I think short hacks are better as I lose motivation while playing long games in general.

5. Yes, I made one myself. -> Sacred Contention. I actually made several, including FE Wars and a few Shadow Dragon hacks... Good stuff.

Do reinforcements of the same unit count?

Oh and also when you say 50 is the limit do you 50 people or 50 enemies?