A Question about Affa's drops

Wolf of Mibu

This may or may not have happened, but I seem to remember abusing the mine glitch in order to have Vaida waltz over and deposite her Uber Spear into Merlinus's convoy. While playing today, a question popped into my head. If I had a non-recruitible enemy (For all intents and purposes, let's say it was Limstella) withdraw the Affa's drops from Merlinus, what whould happen? I don't know if enemy bosses have growth rates, so what would increase?

Enemies have growth rates as well, they're just not used. However, if you want an enemy to use Afa's Drops on their own, you'll have modify their AI, because I doubt they would use it normally.

Also, since enemies don't gain experience anyway, it wouldn't really do anything...

The real question is what would happen to the ranking screen.

I wasn't even thinking about that. I want to test that now... Also, what happens if you hack in multiple Afa's Drops, and let multiple units use them? What then?

My guess is that it would either crash upon trying to display it, or only show graphical garbage instead of actual text, since I doubt IS programmed in messages for any character you can't recruit. Or, possibly, Marcus or Oswin would show up, as if you hadn't used the drops at all.

Someone really ought to test this. If by some chance a non-garbled enemy portrait comes through on the Battle History page, then the possibilities for pointless fun are endless!