Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Wow... This got hectic after I left. I'm amazed. IF I rejoined, I'd have a lot to catch up on, including What to do, use Damian or make a different character instead.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non serious:

Uh ... well I'm the dick here so I should probably be the one to say this. *sniff*

Damian ... he was hit by a stray arrow in the middle of the fighting and he ... he ... waaaaaaaaaah *flies away*

Serious:

Damian's dead. Would you like to make another character or CC a zombie?

Non serious:

Uh ... well I'm the dick here so I should probably be the one to say this. *sniff*

Damian ... he was hit by a stray arrow in the middle of the fighting and he ... he ... waaaaaaaaaah *flies away*

Serious:

Damian's dead. Would you like to make another character or CC a zombie?

I've been planning on returning... FOR A LONG WHILE. Just haven't had time.

Poor Damian. I find the stray arrow a little hard to deal with... He's not the type to die so quickly and easily, but it... had to be done.

*flies away too*

Uh not quite.

If she doesn't notice sometime soon, I'm going to have to object. In the beginning Gytha was so adamantly distrusting that she took responsibility for keeping an eye on him. Now he's been missing for almost a week, and she's none the wiser :/:

Edited by Phoenix

ATTENTION:

To 13th:

The party's currently leaving Kigen so there's virtually know way they can even meet up with your guy if he's on the Kigen side of the channel.

To Snowy:

Would you please not ignore posts relevant to Robin? Ignoring all the others is bad enough, man ...

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=26598&view=findpost&p=1656364

Tl;dr: Robin's being accosted by Al-Lyrae crewmen about shooting arrows on the ship.

Ok, so, due to vacation stuffs, I cannot reliably be online for the next 3 weeks starting tomorrow. I will still check in and try to keep up, but the likelihood of me being on IRC is extremely low. So yeah. See ya guys aroundish (lol; looks like "a round dish")

Ahaha, I'm home again! However, between helping with registration today and starting school again tomorrow, I may not have much time to RP. I should be back for good by the end of the week though.

I fixed my post to say Ursium. I just said Kigen in a I'm dead-tired, but need to post post.

He will wait there until I learn or get a pm from someone that the ship has arrived.

Kay ...

I spent like an hour looking up the mechanics of drowning(and a bunch of other ways to die) for no apparent reason. Now I can't sleep. Way to mess up my schedule even more, right? :lol:

Well some information is just plain handy, whether I'm just curious about things or need to write up a convincing death scene or something.

Read: Modkill us all.