I'M A GRIM ANGEL, NOT A FUCKIN REAPER, I AM ALREADY THAT

Lol. I said I'm sorry geeze....

Lol. I said I'm sorry geeze....

I know I'm just reminding you and if you don't remember

I'LL RIP OUT YOUR ORGANS AND SELL THEM TO Bianchi FOR 10,000 GOLD

I know I'm just reminding you and if you don't remember

I'LL RIP OUT YOUR ORGANS AND SELL THEM TO Bianchi FOR 10,000 GOLD

sorry, they don't match my furniture

For those of you who want to be in the story or are already, list it here and what weapons you use. Also, list your preffered team. Though there's no guarentee that you will actually be part of that team, we're going to give you that little shred of hope. Me and Metal Arc are the writers, and you know he loves to torment people, well so do I. (Remember how I had Damon impregnate Masu in TQFTHH?)

Thanks for your cooperation. If you don't list it here that you want to be in, you ain't getting in unless we decide to write you in.

And try to refrain from being: "I WANT TO BE ON ONE TEAM BUT THEN SWITCH SIDES 47 TIMES AND BE UBER BAD---ASS AND KILL BOTH LYLE AND METAL ARC CUZ I"M COOL LIKE THAT!!!!!"

-Cause that will get you a disgraceful instant death. I already have an idea cooked up for a lame death like that, all I need is a victum.

I wants to be a guy that can use a bow and transform into a wolf :D also, my character flips his hair a lot. So you need that in there. I also sometimes just pop up and disappear magically. It's my real-life super power. Other than that, do what you see fit

Edit: Also, whoever wants me on their team. Suprise me.

Edited by Kyrra

For those of you who want to be in the story or are already, list it here and what weapons you use. Also, list your preffered team. Though there's no guarentee that you will actually be part of that team, we're going to give you that little shred of hope. Me and Metal Arc are the writers, and you know he loves to torment people, well so do I. (Remember how I had Damon impregnate Masu in TQFTHH?)

Thanks for your cooperation. If you don't list it here that you want to be in, you ain't getting in unless we decide to write you in.

And try to refrain from being: "I WANT TO BE ON ONE TEAM BUT THEN SWITCH SIDES 47 TIMES AND BE UBER BAD---ASS AND KILL BOTH LYLE AND METAL ARC CUZ I"M COOL LIKE THAT!!!!!"

-Cause that will get you a disgraceful instant death. I already have an idea cooked up for a lame death like that, all I need is a victum.

Well, what you what to do with me is perfectly fine for me. I don't mind either way. =P

But just to answer the questions anyway, I know a little bit of swordplay, though I'm more likely to be seen with a staff since I'd like to be a healer of some sort. If that's alright with you. XD

Well, what you what to do with me is perfectly fine for me. I don't mind either way. =P

But just to answer the questions anyway, I know a little bit of swordplay, though I'm more likely to be seen with a staff since I'd like to be a healer of some sort. If that's alright with you. XD

So you're like a valkyrie?