FE8 Promotions Question

Hash Jar

you can make a lot of promoting classes but your units can only pick 2 at a time ^_^

Actually, it is possible to pick more(I think the limit is 3), but I have no idea how. I say look at FEGirls(A Chinese FE8 Hack), it allows you to choose between 3 classes to promote to.

So I went into the module and checked to see if I could just edit in more options. It turns out I can but it doesn't work correctly. The options I choose never save and they have random options already set. Does anyone realize what's going on?

Sorry for the double post but my phone won't let me edit.

I figured out how to edit the list without any problems so my above point is moot. I can anyone many promotion options in nightmare now. However I now need help with making come up in game. Even though I gave the testee four options, only 2 came up. Any ideas how to make all of them appear?

http://www.feuniverse.net/forums/index.php?showforum=47

Unless Blazer or Nintenlord decides to come over here with all of their epic hacking knowledge, that would be the best place to ask. I would assume using a program like GBAGE to make the box where the class options are bigger. My guess is that they're all there, but the text box is so small that they aren't getting shown onscreen.

I don't think so. If that were true wouldn't I still be able to scroll or get garbaled mess.

My guess is that I only changed the list for Nightmare. I need to somehow find the part in the code that decides how many promotion options a normal unit has (not trainees and stuff). However I have no idea how to find that out.

Btw, I'm pretty sure the box would just stretch for more classes. Boxes can do that no?

Usually, yes. However, FE8 is structured a little differently than FE6 or FE7. I would think that the text just would appear below the box, or the box would stretch like you said. It's not hardcoded how many promotions a character can have, because ChinaFE and FEgirls both are hacks that have 3 promotion options. And as for your suggestion about being able to scroll, well, that I doubt.

Still, there's no harm in trying, is there?

You know I'm really out of it, but that's pretty much what I already knew :)

I thought nintenlord and blazer and others came here, so I didn't use feuniverse.

I'm watching everything is illuminated and It's beautifully amazing.