The huge list of events that Kiryn missed while away.

Fireman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Lyle attacks me FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

AND ALL OF YOU FREAKIN SONGBIRD CHASERS! ALL OF YOUnotfiremanLEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Oh and princess got mad at me AGAIN 2 days ago and yesterday.............

1st:I made a topic called "FUCKING RAVENS!" (not a smart idea....but it was about that chapter in PoR where you get Astrid! not her!)

2nd:I said something about Devil may cry, then she said "GASP! DID YOU SAY DMC!?" the i was like "*expects her to scream "DANTE IS HAWT!"* then she was like "okay i wont say it" then i was like "YOU JUST DID BASICALLY!" and she was like ":/" then i was like "In that case, Elincia is damn sexy!" then she was like "....... <_< ..I dont even play DMC you know......" then i was like " :blink: SHIT. Is it too late to take back what i said?" then she was like "Its okay."

I think she forgave me easier cuz she fears how i would be without her (as we all know from the barrage of topics about her being offline i made!XD)

• 3 months later...
Woooooowwww...this topic brings back so many memories...*Sigh* I miss the old days... :(

Back when there wasnt a shit load of random people here...........I hear ya man.

It's kinda wrong to say that I don't like the new members here, but yeah. Things have gotten kinda cluttered since then.

I mean, I still love this place, and I'm sure I always will, but Masu has a point.

It's kinda wrong to say that I don't like the new members here, but yeah. Things have gotten kinda cluttered since then.

I mean, I still love this place, and I'm sure I always will, but Masu has a point.

So I read the whole list and cringed when I got to:

"Bianchi thought Lyle was having an affair with masu"

I was like "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I forgot me and princess broke up twice XD