Your top 5

Decus

1. Ilyana

2. Ike

3. Edward

4. Mia

5. Nolan

I swore Nephenee would have been 5th, but Nolan surprised me there. As did Ilyana coming top. I also thought Mia would have come above Edward, too.

Ilyana is miss availability in this game, and Nolan and Edward both start first tier, so it's not surprising when you think about it. I once had Edward on the top 5 even though I hadn't taken him to endgame!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilyana is miss availability in this game, and Nolan and Edward both start first tier, so it's not surprising when you think about it. I once had Edward on the top 5 even though I hadn't taken him to endgame!

That does sound right, I guess. Also, why didn't you take Edward to Endgame? I gave him Alondite, and Mia had the Sol Katti. I loved them both, I think I'll use them both again in my Hard run.

My new top five:

1. Naesala - Nothing can change that

2. Zihark - Kills in every attack

3. Shinon - Still unbeatable

4. Haar - Nothing can touch or wound him

5. Tibarn - He's cool and strong

Blargh, Laguz...

What's wrong with laguz now?

I find they're no fun to use. The royals are overpowered, but even so there isn't much strategy involved with them, especially with the absence of a weapon triangle/ranged attacks (minus the dragons, of course)

What's wrong with laguz now?
I find they're no fun to use. The royals are overpowered, but even so there isn't much strategy involved with them, especially with the absence of a weapon triangle/ranged attacks (minus the dragons, of course)

Yeah... Plus I don't like the fact alot of them run on a meter, another thing I don't like.

Yeah... Plus I don't like the fact alot of them run on a meter, another thing I don't like.

Right, I can change Tibarn (I only put him there because I didn't knoe who else to use), but as been sai, nothing can change King Naesala.

My new top five:

1. Naesala - Nothing can change that

2. Zihark - Kills in every attack

3. Shinon - Still unbeatable

4. Haar - Nothing can touch or wound him

5. Tibarn - He's cool and strong

5. Marcia - Took out every enemy in a couple of chapters

@ Xanatha:

I think I see what you're doing now. You're choosing your top favourite, are you? Or does Naesala always come top of your top five? Because I know you aren't able to change a top five by the end of the game.

well if you have a bias toward a character, you're going to use him more am I not correct??

Yeah. But it also comes to availability. Ilyana was top of my top five, even though Mia and Laura are probably my two favourite units in the game.

@ Xanatha:

I think I see what you're doing now. You're choosing your top favourite, are you? Or does Naesala always come top of your top five? Because I know you aren't able to change a top five by the end of the game.

I'm very confused. Have I misundestood this topic? Is it about my favorite characters or the guys who came top five on my latest playthrough?

I'm very confused. Have I misundestood this topic? Is it about my favorite characters or the guys who came top five on my latest playthrough?

It's supposed to be the guys who came top five, that's why some people are surprised at their own lists.

Edited by Fox

It's supposed to be the guys who came top five, that's why some people are surprised at their own lists.

Oh, I see. I'm sorry I messed it up.

Anyway, Naesala actually did reached the top of that list on my last playthrough.

And I believe Heather was number five. That was surprising.

• 1 month later...

This one is correct!

My Trueblade-Reaver-Lancer playthrough:

1. Mia -definitiely the best

2. Nephenee -she was good in part three

3. Boyd -after catching speed, he was a god

4. Danved -meh...

5. Edward -good, but not as good as Zihark

This one is correct!

My Trueblade-Reaver-Lancer playthrough:

1. Mia -definitiely the best

2. Nephenee -she was good in part three

3. Boyd -after catching speed, he was a god

4. Danved -meh...

5. Edward -good, but not as good as Zihark

Wow Danved came 4th place :blink:

Maybe I should use him next time...

My last top 5 was:

1. Boyd - one rounds everything when he doubles

2. Leonardo - just wanted to take him to endgame at least once. He had trouble double attacking without his personal bow

3. Brom - couldn't double attack anything in endgame without brave weapons (generals & dragons excepted)

4. Ilyana - she was pretty good against the generals and dragons. Kinda slow. i had to abuse her vs Dheginsea to max her fire and wind

5. Ike - I didn't play as him that much in endgame (wanted to try other characters) so his kills come from parts 3 & 4

I don't usually use Leo, Brom & Ilyana so they're just up there cause I had to prepare them for part 4 & endgame. I plan on taking everyone to endgame at least once. Only 20 characters left.

:o

Then maybe I should forget him then/

Well, he was strong and all, but I perefer units who is fast enough to attack twice.

But it's your choise.

Edit: You know that map in Part 2 - Chapter 3 --Geoffrey's Charge? Danved's first chapter. Danved killed everyone an that map alone, so he's good in the beginning.

Well, he was strong and all, but I perefer units who is fast enough to attack twice.

But it's your choise.

Edit: You know that map in Part 2 - Chapter 3 --Geoffrey's Charge? Danved's first chapter. Danved killed everyone an that map alone, so he's good in the beginning.

Awesome! 0_0

I will give him speed wings to help him...