Wi-Fi Shop Question

Heroic

Hello all. I was just wondering about wi-fi shop brave weapons. Are you only allowed to own three max on one file for each weapon?

I thought I missed the brave swords three weeks ago, but today I can't get brave bows either. It's really a big disappointment.

you should be able to have three of each brave. maybe you tried getting them a few minutes before the actually weekend. or maybe you had them without realizing.

I'm sorry, I'm still a little confused. Can I own more than three? Last month, I bought three of each of brave swords and brave bows. This month I was unable to buy more brave swords because they did not show up in the wifi shop. However, I was able to buy brave lances and braves axes.

Are you only allowed to own three max on one file for each weapon?

If I understand you correctly, yes, that's right. That also explains your problem here:

I'm sorry, I'm still a little confused. Can I own more than three? Last month, I bought three of each of brave swords and brave bows. This month I was unable to buy more brave swords because they did not show up in the wifi shop. However, I was able to buy brave lances and braves axes.

You bought 3 Brave Bows last time, so you can't buy any more this time (or any other time), at least on the same save file.

Edited by VincentASM

If I understand you correctly, yes, that's right. That also explains your problem here:

You bought 3 Brave Bows last time, so you can't buy any more this time (or any other time), at least on the same save file.

I see, thanks for the reply.

Honestly, this happens to me everytime. Start a new game for a wifi team, then wasting my time on some aspect I didnt know of. Gets me everytime, haha.

Thanks for the response.

• 11 months later...

I'd like to wifi you sometime. No forges apart from maxed Thoron, no RNG abuse. My RNG abuse team is still inside the factory :D

"Posted 23 January 2011" wait I think someone necro'd

Edited by KALLLucas