• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

2nd-Favorite FE4 sub (assuming that Asaello is #1; if he isn't, then who's your favorite sub)?

Asaello is favourite characterwise, followed by Hawk. In gameplay, Hawk was amazing, and I haven't got any other subs besides ahahahahahahha Femina.

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life (however many times), what would it be? Health and cost do not factor.

If you could have 1 super power, what would it be?

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life (however many times), what would it be? Health and cost do not factor.

Sushi. Hell, that'd be a blessing!

I like Tinny more than Sophia.

Who uses Aum? Elice, Maria, Caeda, Minerva, Yumina, or Sheema? If it's the latter than lolololololol.

Worst pull from a TCG booster pack?

Bought a few Cyberdark Impact boosters, got nothing interesting nor rare to sell.

My brother bought another pack, one I couldn't pick of the same booster. He got one of the rarest cards in the pack, Cyberdark Dragon ¬¬ my luck is bad when picking TCG Boosters.

Yours? In any TCG game.

Who uses Aum? Elice, Maria, Caeda, Minerva, Yumina, or Sheema? If it's the latter than lolololololol.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking of me.... I use Elice for Aum staff in FE11, and I haven't played FE12 yet.

In FE 3 I used Yumina, so I'm likely to use here again.

Wii, PS3, or X-box?

Edited by 55caasi

I have 2 in YuGiOh that I can't decide as to what's worse; the time I got a pack where all the cards had a hole punctured through them, or the pack where I didn't get a rare card. No Silver letter, no foil, no rare at all.

Would you rather meet Aless or Sety?

Favorite videogame developer company (Konami, IS, etc)?

IS for Fire Emblem, Namco for Tales, and Camelot for Golden Sun. Out of the three, IS has probably been the most influential.

Do you use any of the other forum skins besides the default one?

Why do you hate them grl healrz on teh horsez?

It started back when I hated Mist, and she was one. Also, I keep it up because everyone hypes them up too much to the detriment of characters I actually DO like (Rhys, Moulder, Serra and Adean to name a few that get insulted sometimes due to this Valkyrie boner thing) and Priscilla and Ethlin belong to this class.

Who's your favorite Male healer?

Edited by CrashGordon94