• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Scrap Dragon is one my favorite cards due to its usefulness and design.

I take it you like Lightning?

Of course, Lightning is super badass.

You seem to know about FF, which is your favorite FF game?

Dr. Pepper, the king of drinks.

Favorite hair color?

Nice choice.

Eh, either like a dark reddish brown, straight up red, or strawberry blond. Or naturally blond.

What do you spend most your day doing?

Edited by Strawman the DucksawDucky

Not at all. Of course I let that side appear when people discuss her usefulness (i.e. here many people that have played PoR and/or RD prefer Haar for greater strength and all that, wehn we discuss who's better I just tell them Jill, because in the strategies I use she's quite useful, while Haar is harder to train in PoR talking of it). And talking about Grl Stlrz, well I think Haar is the only one I would deal, but well he's sleeping most of the time.

Dodgeball, my favorite one in elementary :XD:

Why can't you play those sports anymore?

Mmmm, hard choice. I had two games that were a real challenge, but even turned a bit far more than that.

Metorid Other M is one, I haven't finished it (I've been a bit lazy and honestly, I'm not using my Wii too much or an average as I used too). There's also Star Wars Shadows of the Empire, a pretty easy game, but when I played it was challenging to beat some bosses with the weapons I had at my disposal, not to mention I never made good strategies in the stage, as for example losing enemies/bosses while equipping myself with effective weapons or something strong to beat them.

Favorite moment in a videogame?

The ending of Zelda II. Yeah, it's the cookie-cutter "beat the evil, get the girl" ending, but after what you have to go through to get there, anything else would be an insult. Even an ending like the original NES Super Mario Bros.'s would suck! (It's a great game, but the ending is the same as when you finish any other castle, just with different text and oh it's the princess, no kiss, no nothing. Seth MacFarlane even made fun of this!)

How do you manage not being overly jealously-possessive of Jill?