• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Depends on the game. In Nocturne usually during the first 10 hours or so because Hama and Mudo skills are a bitch without the proper Magatama to null them. In Strange Journey the game will outright kill you if it feels like it sometimes which luckily doesn't seem to be very often. You just gotta be prepared is all and save often.

What do you think of me as a person?

You're cool enough. Sometimes you can get on my nerves though (which isn't special, since everyone I've met does). You also don't flame me for my Tinnyphilia, which is very nice.

First demon you ever recruited in an SMT game?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Pixie in both Nocturne and Strange Journey. Hell, in Nocturne you can get the Uber Pixie if you keep her or her descendants, ie the very first demon on your party slot so long as you don't sacrifice or depart with it, late in the game.

What's the first demon you get in SMT1?

You have to remember that I played Last Bible I & II first (Last Bible's a spinoff series of SMT), so the Mara you're talking about is different from the first one I've seen.

LastBible2tn5.png

But to answer your question, I thought "Haha, penis monster".

And I only know this from I search, I haven't beaten the 3rd boss in SMT yet...

Have you played any Zelda games?

I see.

I've played LoZ 1 and 2 and never beat either due to lack of interest, A Link to the Past which is awesome, Link's Awakening which is awesome, Four Swords which is very fun, Four Sword Adventure which is tedious but kinda fun, and Ocarina of Time which was boring as all hell.

Favorite Fiend of the SMT series?

I don't like them as units. They just get in the way unless your name is Leanne, Reyson, Rafiel, a Tiger, or you are a Lion or Royal. That said I do like them as characters.

How do you feel about the Laguz?

I never use them since they seem to grow badly and I'm one of those "growths are pretty much everything" kind of guys, bases are nice and make good growths easier to use, but growth characters with a reasonable availability are some of my favorite characters. At least as far as long-term use. I sometimes use Ranulf or Muarim for a chapter or two in FE9 and always use Reyson because dancers are ridiculously rigged good. As for FE10, in the half-ish playthrough I did of that, I didn't use any of them except the one (two?) who come during Part 1.

Favorite FE Lord?