What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favorite cartoon(s) growing up?

So who's supposed to be in your member badge? It looks like Shiida or Lilina but I don't ever recall seeing artwork of them looking like that.

(realizes that's not about you)

It's Lilina as far as I can tell. The artwork, last I checked, was from Hasha no Tsurugi, which was licensed by Nintendo.
Favourite character from any fighting game?
I don't really know. It would really all depend on the game in question. I'm not much into fighters, but, if it's Smash Bros. general it's Link, I liked using Megaman and The Incredible Hulk in a Marvel vs. Capcom game, usually Vegeta or Teen Gohan in any of the Dragonball fighters I've played, and Ken and Guile in Street Fighter I guess.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, 2 Stupid Dogs, Freakazoid, Rugrats, and Fairly Odd Parents. Most of which aren't even on anymore.

Which FE character would you most like to meet IRL?

Favorite Pokemon?

Yes. It happens ALL the time. It also doesn't help that I gots no skillz.

Favorite Pokemon eh? Hmm...probably have to be Blastoise. First pokemon I EVER got to level 100, and seriously, it's Blastoise. It's a frickin turtle with SHOULDER CANNONS! How can you beat that?!

Got a favorite webcomic?

Favorite SNES game?

I don't think I know any Digimon =\ Been awhile since I watched that.

Favorite SNES game? Hmm...Probably Super Mario World. Can't beat a classic.

Least favorite video game you've ever played?

Most annoying thing that happens to you during online gameplay?

Which FE character would you most like to meet IRL?

I've never given it much thought to be honest. Maybe either Lilina or Lyn since they're generally optimistic.

Favourite Final Fantasy character?

I can't pick just one. It'd probably be New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

My favorite FF character? Oh god...It's a tie between Sabin, Edgar, and Shadow. Edgar is simply put, awesome. Shadow has an awesome backstory. Sabin...1 thing. HE SUPLEXED A FREAKING TRAIN!!!

Favorite Myrmidon?

Favourite meme?

I hardly play games online enough to have something memorable and and annoying happen to me.

I should bequeath a boot to the head for that one. Also, my favorite meme is probably OBJECTION.

Favorite Robot Master weapon? I.E stuff like the Quick Boomerang and the Leaf Shield

Yay, another Mega Man fan!

Favorite stage in any MM game?

Hoo boy that's difficult. It'd probably have to be the first Wily Stage of MM2. Dear god the music. THE MUSIC MAN. And it's fun to play.

Favorite enemy in the MM series?

Hmm...now that's a tough one. I'd have to go with Sniper Joes though. They are fun to play around with. XD

Favorite armor for MMX?

That's simple. The Falcon Armor from X5 I think it was? Pretty much the most BROKEN thing ever. Damaging enemies while moving pretty much ANYWHERE on screen? Yes please.

Least favorite Robot Master and why?

Most likely Star Man. I didn't really like his design and he had one of the most simple attack patterns ever.

Have you played MM9-10 and completed the "Mr. Perfect" challenge?

Played both, but dear god no I haven't completed the "Mr. Perfect" challenges. I'm not THAT good at the games. I've seen a couple people who ARE, but they're insane. They had looooooots of outtakes.

Why'd you choose "Crashman_Alpha" as your username?

Favourite FE pairing?

Favorite Robot Master weapon? I.E stuff like the Quick Boomerang and the Leaf Shield

I've hardly played any Megaman games (I've only beaten Cut Man in the 1st Mega Man and completed some Mega Man Zero X game for the GBC). But if I had to choose one, I suppose it'd be the cutter, seeing how that's the one Cut Man gives and he's the only Megaman boss from a mainstream game that I defeated.

Favourite FE pairing?

I've hardly played any Megaman games (I've only beaten Cut Man in the 1st Mega Man and completed some Mega Man Zero X game for the GBC). But if I had to choose one, I suppose it'd be the cutter, seeing how that's the one Cut Man gives and he's the only Megaman boss from a mainstream game that I defeated.

My favorite pairing eh? Oh boy. You know JUST the questions to ask to spark controversy dontcha? My favorite one would probably have to be SethxEirka. I'm a sucker for the Knight falling for the princess who probably already has a crush/fallen in love with him types of scenarios. Either that or JoshuaxNatasha. I like the way they set that one up, and the dynamic it takes.

Favorite Phoenix Wright character? I'm including Apollo Justice and Ace Attorney Investigations here as well.

Her hair and her face. :wub:

Favorite Pokemon?

Ahh too cute.

Favorite pokemon is Jirachi! It's so cute, but so deadly if used correctly. But it fights for justice and righteousness!

Favorite Smash bros character?

What's your favourite game that most people would consider bad?

Favorite Phoenix Wright character? I'm including Apollo Justice and Ace Attorney Investigations here as well.

I haven't played any Phoenix Wright games whatsoever.