• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Any character you wish had stayed an enemy?

Hmm...no one, really.

Since you asked for my specification, who do you think is the best NPC or group of NPCs in the series?

Worst glitch you've experienced in a game?

I was playing Pokemon Blue Version on my Game Boy Color, and I was in Silph Co. Tower when Giovanni and Team Rocket were taking it over. I was going around, and I think a Cooltrainer (Male) was in there who wasn't supposed to be, but he spotted me and moved in. I promptly got an error message that said "Error no. 20" (I forget if that was it but it sounds right), then the theme music for when you were spotted by the girl with a ponytail started playing, and I could start walking around again, but I could go through walls. I started walking around for a bit and tried to move on to the next room, but instead I walked outside into the black. When I tried going further in that direction, the game gave me a kill screen. The strange part? I had nothing to do with Missingno., M, Gamesharks, or any other glitch on that playthrough at that point.

How do you get your avatar to cycle?

Edited by SirBrickingtonCrushworthy

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/

Using it as an avy'll cause the images to be crushed into a square shape, so try not to use rectangular images that are too long or tall.

Do you play TF2 any?

Yes. My steam handle is "Imnobodybutahero", current screen name is OriginalMe. I'm the best medic you've ever seen.

How indie is your music taste?

The Power to Control People's Mind's or the Power to Predict a Bad Situation that is about to happen. If you are planning to make a statsheet of me, i wanna be a shaman!

Favorite Zelda Boss?

So, what games are you playing right now?

Working on an FE7 EHM draft that I started ...

Why haven't you done anything Folgore Rangers-related yet? :P: