What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What E3 reveals are you most looking forward to?

What was your reaction to the reveal of FF15 and KH3 on E3?

I didn't actually see the trailer for FFXV, sadly. I heard FFXIII Versus was changed to FFVX, so at least Versus is still alive and I'm happy about that. It feels like a bit of a cheap move, though.

KH3, I'm glad to see the fans finally getting it like they wanted. I kind of wish they revealed more, though, since I'm not exactly sure about what features and story events to look forward to.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

One word? I suppose if I had to pick one off the top of my head, "striving" would be it. I'm always striving in some way, whether it's striving to improve myself, striving at getting better at a game, striving to get more information about games or just knowledge in general like cooking, animals, and driving, striving to fight against my anger, or striving to let go of all the grudges I hold deep in my heart.

What would your one word be that defines you the best?

Have you ever been excited for a new game (or character appearance in a game, like Mega Man in SSB4) that you personally aren't very familiar with or hardly played?

Has your problem reguarding women been resolved?

They're nowhere near as dominant, but there's still a significant chunk of the resentment left. It's a slow process.

Favourite foods?

Favorite pastime?

Gaming, definitely.

But besides that, there's checking gaming news, posting on Miiverse and other forums, youtube...

Okay, for something not technology related, there's cooking (well, it's still technology related but not as much), lyric writing (though it's been a while since I've last done that), and acting (it's been even longer since I've done that since the last time I did that was Grade 12).

If you had to learn how to use one power tool (chainsaw, staple gun, drill, etc.) as a weapon, (while getting a copy of that power tool for free) what power tool would you pick?

What was your starter in pokemon crystal?

The 2nd Gen started I pick is Chikorita (there's plenty of strong water and fire types, plus I generally like picking the grass starter just so I can wail on the rival's overrated fire type. I'm glad Stealth Rock killed off a lot of the fire type popularity, especially Charizard's). I've never actually played Pokemon Crystal.

One word? I suppose if I had to pick one off the top of my head, "striving" would be it. I'm always striving in some way, whether it's striving to improve myself, striving at getting better at a game, striving to get more information about games or just knowledge in general like cooking, animals, and driving, striving to fight against my anger, or striving to let go of all the grudges I hold deep in my heart.

What would your one word be that defines you the best?

Ravenous. Hungry for more of everything life can give.

What is your melee weapon of choice and why?

Off the top of my head right now: a bladed shield. Even though I prefer offense over defense in video games, in real life I'd want quite a lot more defense, since dying is for real. A shield would be the best piece of hand equipment for deflecting both melee weapons and projectiles. As for the bladed part, well, a regular shield wouldn't be very good as a weapon, so making it bladed would remedy that problem. Blades also have a variety of uses as well, like cutting down chains and ropes, hacking down doors, and the like.

How about you?

If you had to learn how to use one power tool (chainsaw, staple gun, drill, etc.) as a weapon, (while getting a copy of that power tool for free) what power tool would you pick?

Definitely the staple gun. Pew pew pew.

Favorite pastime?

Off the top of my head right now: a bladed shield. Even though I prefer offense over defense in video games, in real life I'd want quite a lot more defense, since dying is for real. A shield would be the best piece of hand equipment for deflecting both melee weapons and projectiles. As for the bladed part, well, a regular shield wouldn't be very good as a weapon, so making it bladed would remedy that problem. Blades also have a variety of uses as well, like cutting down chains and ropes, hacking down doors, and the like.

How about you?

A poisoned sword. I am an opportunist by nature and if a single cut can do the job then I don't see the point in a prolonged fight.

Who are you?

Edited by Makaze

So what inspired your username? Or maybe I don't want to know...

I haven't went on any vacations yet this year, but my family is planning to head to an island near the Atlantic Ocean during mid-August. I've never actually been near the ocean before (except for over ocean plane flights), so that'll be exciting. I don't really know what to expect regarding famous attractions at that location though (I'm keeping the location secret for confidentiality reasons).