What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

I have heard of Orihara Izaya. I would have used the avatar either way because I like it and it fits me.

Why are you self-righteous?

Edited by Makaze

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Is there anything that you feel guilty doing, even though you shouldn't? (Eg: applying for and getting a job that tons of new immigrants in your town/city would need more than you, constantly telling someone something they're doing wrong even if you're doing it to help them)

Most vivid memory from your childhood?

Going fishing with my dad and his friends one early morning. I want to go fishing again someday (and see if I can actually catch a fish, though knowing me, even if I did, I'd let it go due to feeling guilty about it dying and being eaten because of me. I don't mind others doing that, but I'm personally a bit hesitant about it)

I guess going back to the Philippines and revisiting all the places from my memories, since it was where I was born and I actually have quite a few memories of it despite being just under two when I moved away from the country.

What's the earliest memory you have of you being an infant/toddler?

Have you been asked what your favorite FE class is? If yes, then if you part of an army, what would your role be?

Favorite FE class?

Mage Fighter FE4, but nowadays, I prefer Swordmasters and Paladins.

Same question as below.

Have you been asked what your favorite FE class is? If yes, then if you part of an army, what would your role be?

Strategist and logistics management.

I prefer to use my mind to defeat my enemies(although I love the sword), without proper strategy, you could not overcome very many battles.

There is a saying I like: "The mind shall vanquish the sword." and in lesser cases, "The pen is mightier than the sword."

If you were commander, what type of unit would you command?(e.g. infantry, cavalry, etc...)

Who are some of your favourite female characters?

All of them except 3 and Chronicles.

I actually greatly prefer Samurai Warriors over Dynasty Warriors.

How about yourself?

None, actually. Though I've always wanted to play Samurai Warriors 3 on the Wii mainly for Takamaru.

Do you know how to use a compass?

Who are some of your favourite female characters?

Hmmm, something I rarely think about... I'll try to get at least five off the top of my head

Ryougi Shiki; Kara no Kyoukai

Alys Brangwin; Phantasy Star 4

Ayra; Fire Emblem 4, This includes Lakche as well...

Tohno Akiha; Tsukihime

Xing Cai; Dynasty Warriors

Ginchiyo Tachibana; Samurai Warriors

Toko Kuchiki, Yukari Tokisaka, Yosomiya Tsuzuriko; Kara no Shoujo. I like every girl from that novel, because none of them act like the typical high school girl at all, if not too much.

But I'll stop there since you said some. I realised I can make a rather big list.

Edited by Soledai

Favourite meal?

Where's your favorite place to eat out?

Fast food: Arby's

Not so fast: Um... Bob Evan's? (Before they changed the style.)

Edited by Makaze

@ Soledai: What celebrity/actor do you admire the most? (It could be for looks, personality, generousity, or whatever)

@ Makaze: I'm going to mirror your own question right back at you: Your most embarrassing fetish?

Your most embarrassing fetish?

I don't really know what would be the most embarrassing. Schoolgirl outfits, swimsuits, women's legs, and high cut socks are the only embarrassing ones that come to mind. I don't think long hair, sincere looking faces, and shyness would count as embarrassing.

Edited by Randoman