• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Are you nutrient conscious regarding your diet and what you eat? Eg: avoiding too much salt/oily food, being sure to eat plenty of vegetables, checking the nutrition labels on food and portioning yourself based on the nutrient %'s shown.

Why do you want people to support MLP in particular? Why don't other shows get their own months?

There isn't really any other shows that I watch and enjoy that still have new episodes and seasons coming up. I have no problem with other people making their own months celebrating certain TV shows, but I personally don't feel too attached to any other recent shows (that still have new episodes in the works) to do it myself.

If you could be a part of an event in history, what would it be?

An intelligent dragon. I have always wanted to know one, or even to be one.

What about you?

The Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. Susanoo was the first myth I'd ever learned about and since I like swords, I was drawn to Kusanagi.

With that avatar of Dark Sakura... Hmm, I could believe it.

I'm currently playing: SD Gundam G Generation World, Chaos Seed, and The Witch's House... I've actually stopped all three of them for some unique reason or two...

When'd you first read Fate?

Oh geez, completely forgot about this thread. 2011 was when I started getting into Fate stuff (via Fate/EXTRA and Fate/Zero) but I didn't actually read F/SN until 2012.

How would you describe yourself, personality wise?

If you could be a part of an event in history, what would it be?

Maybe the War of 1812? (Okay, I really have to lay off on watching Mr. Young) In all seriousness, I can't really think of any non-violent or tragic history events off the top of my head that I'd want to be part of. I'm really content with the time I'm in now, but if I absolutely had to pick one, it'd have to be the video game crash of 1983 and watching the video game market rise from the ashes in 1985-1986.

What is your least favourite profession?

Are you nutrient conscious regarding your diet and what you eat? Eg: avoiding too much salt/oily food, being sure to eat plenty of vegetables, checking the nutrition labels on food and portioning yourself based on the nutrient %'s shown.

No. Not very much.

If you were given land to govern, how would run it and who would you choose as civil officers?(whatever they're called nowadays) oh and what would you name it?

Maybe the War of 1812? (Okay, I really have to lay off on watching Mr. Young) In all seriousness, I can't really think of any non-violent or tragic history events off the top of my head that I'd want to be part of. I'm really content with the time I'm in now, but if I absolutely had to pick one, it'd have to be the video game crash of 1983 and watching the video game market rise from the ashes in 1985-1986.

If nature, fate, or whatever, allows us to live for a couple more years, we may get to witness another video game crash, that nintendo will get us out of, yet again... assuming they aren't gone first

Decisively and benevolently. Minimal intervention in affairs that have nothing to do with me. I would not trust anyone else to rule.

Same to you.

Are there any things that you dislike now that you liked as a kid?

What is your least favourite profession?

I guess it'd be any profession that supports/performs abortions, since I'm against it and believe that the fetus is still a human life.

If nature, fate, or whatever, allows us to live for a couple more years, we may get to witness another video game crash, that nintendo will get us out of, yet again... assuming they aren't gone first

Unless that video game crash will get rid of the overabundance of console shooters/M-Rated games and not compromise the E-Rated game making companies (like Nintendo and Natsume. At least, I think Natsume is generally E-Rated), I'm hoping that won't happen.

Edited by Randoman

Why do you get up in the morning?

Interesting...

Are there any things that you dislike now that you liked as a kid?

Yes.

Edited by Makaze

So what things do you dislike now that you liked as a kid?

Why do you get up in the morning?

As a wise person once said, every second is progress. Might as well wake up and make that progress as good as it can be, whether it's work, school, or keeping a good relationship with friends/family.

Do you do drugs or alcohol? If so, how often, and what kinds of drugs or drinks? (eg: whiskey, wine, beer, etc.)

Least favourite pony and why?

Faith.

Diamond Tiara, due to being really snobby, annoying, rude, and all around unlikeable.

Ouch. Well, I hope you have your faith rekindled someday.

What ruling class title would you like to have? (e.g. President, Lord, Ruler, Daimyo, etc...)

Decisively and benevolently. Minimal intervention in affairs that have nothing to do with me. I would not trust anyone else to rule.

Same to you.

Most likely Feeling or what I feel is best or however I can describe it in one word... though in some scenarios, my emotions tend to go unchecked... sometimes

Are there any new seasons/episodes to any TV shows you're looking forward to?

Least favourite of the main ponies and why?

Rainbow Dash, since I'm not very fond of arrogant and show-offy characters. I don't hate her or dislike her, though.

Which of the classic elements would you have? (e.g. the four elements)

Shogun.

Always liked the sound of it.

You?

Ditto, Shogun.

Edited by Soledai

Eeeeh, I was running on like 1 hour of sleep back there, I didn't think it through

But... I realised I never asked, what gaming consoles do you own?

Yes... In my case, I've had dreams of places before going there... So I knew where everything was the first time.

If you could live anywhere other than where you do, where would you go?