What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

i have various. Beating Lunatic+ on FE13 without DLC grinding or skirmish grinding is one of them.

what annoys you?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What's your favorite hobby?

what annoys you?

Really loud people.

(Fuck, I did indeed forget that question.)

Edited by Alm

Favourite food?

How'd you end up with your username?

Years ago, I was browsing a Japanese dictionary and looked up words for 'devil' and/or 'evil spirit'. I found ma. I had a clever idea and combined it with with the word for wind, kaze, to form a word that meant 'an ill-favoured wind' or 'the storm sent by the devil'. It was an actual word. It was my first successful conjugation of the language and my first portmanteau in any language.

I looked it up because I thought it would be a cool word. When I found out that it was a real word, I realized that it was also the direct opposite of kamikaze. Kamikaze means 'a divine wind' or 'the storm sent by god'. It is commonly associated with suicide and nationalism due to being the nickname given to suicide bombers in the Japanese air forces.

If kamikaze represents the deity, self-sacrifice, and loyalty, then makaze represents the accuser, self-fulfillment and independence.

I loved it.

i have various favorites.

do you stay up very late if you have nothing significant to do for a significant period of time?

Why do you like Ike?

i have various favorites.

do you stay up very late if you have nothing significant to do for a significant period of time?

Yes. I find things to do.

Personality and character wise, what do you think of Gerik and Cormag from FE8?

Do you plan to change your theme after MLP month? If so, what to?

Yep. I plan on making HD Dillon from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U as my avatar and sig.

I plan on taking my avatar from this image:

640px-SSB4_-_Dillon_Trophy.jpg

And I plan on using this image as my sig:

640px-SSB4_-_Dillon.jpg

I'll probably stick some witty caption for the sig, referencing how Dillon vs. Sonic isn't much of a matchup since Sonic can't even hurt Dillon since he's an Assist Trophy.

I plan on changing the avatar/sig on the day of E3 to whatever announcement has me psyched up the most (eg: a new playable character for SSB4, a new game being announced, etc.).

Do you plan to get Hyrule Warriors?

Why do you like Ike?

Ike's kind of my ideal as a man, especially when I was a pup, particularly in Radiant Dawn, straight forward, simple, honest, how he'll fight for he believes is right, no matter the opponent, that for some reason is off-putting for most people, but me personally, I admire the courage it takes to even fight a person you called friend, no hesitation and still think of them as such when the dust has settled...

Ah yeah, and in Path of Radiance when Elincia was getting tormented in Begnion, and Ike blew up at the Senators(and Sanaki), that right there was when I said, "this guy, I liked that." I even went back and re-read that scene.

Other reasons include his swordplay being completely awesome, his RD critical animation, the Black Knight(gotta have a good rival), and Aether... and his build is my ideal build too, so yeah

How does this ava make me look?

Personality and character wise, what do you think of Gerik and Cormag from FE8?

Gerik is great. We would get along well.

Cormag is cool headed, adaptable, and a capable warrior, but he's pretty boring outside of that.

Anybody have any self-control issues? Like staying up way too late(me) or overeating or something.

I have a really strong passion for music, which I guess is a type of ambition. My dream is to perform the four Rachmaninoff piano concerti throughout my life.

How does Awakening having a "casual mode" make you feel?

A forum game.

I don't have any forum games I would like to add, I'm not too big into that stuff.

How'd you find your way to Fire Emblem?

Anybody have any self-control issues? Like staying up way too late(me) or overeating or something.

None to note, I'm mostly in control of my emotions and tendencies.

However, there are trigger words(More like trigger topics) to get me to prattle on endlessly. In a good way... I suppose.

Edited by Soledai

What is your spirit animal?

How does Awakening having a "casual mode" make you feel?

Angry.

Still not the most annoying nerf. Not by a long shot.

Have there been any game leaks (as in, rumours or screenshots that heavily reveal a lot about a game that's not even out yet) that were quite big for you, whether they were real or not? If yes, what game and what leak was it?

Do you plan to get Hyrule Warriors?

Right now it's a maybe, but I've been wanting to get it more as they've been announcing more news, so it'll likely become a yes later on.

Have you played any of the F-Zero games? Which ones?

How'd you find your way to Fire Emblem?

Years after Melee came out, (I want to say... 2010?) re-inspired by Roy's and Marth's appearance in that game, I decided to try out the GBA FE titles.