• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Dolos, the spirit of trickery... because I know myself, and I'm sometimes willing to undertake trickery to obtain my goals... But that goes against my principles as a man of honesty.

Which do you like least?

The creator of everything (in every mythology). No deity that could create a world like this in clear conscience is something I can like.

If you were going to propose to someone, how would you do it?

The creator of everything (in every mythology). No deity that could create a world like this in clear conscience is something I can like.

If you were going to propose to someone, how would you do it?

Make it an adventure that has callbacks to our happiest times together, I would want her to re-live all the reasons we fell in love and the reasons why are relationship is so strong, broken up into hints and the like... But it wouldn't have the cliche finish of me there with the ring... nothing quite so cheesy... in the spirit of adventures, you'd have to find me too.

Too cheese? What about you?

I would present the ring at a time when we were already excited... Maybe at an amusement park. Simple, but I want them to be in high spirits.

Preferred way to die?

What is your preferred way to die?

I would present the ring at a time when we were already excited... Maybe at an amusement park. Simple, but I want them to be in high spirits.

Preferred way to die?

Slain in battle.

Least favourite way to die?

How would you cope with losing a best friend?

I would be very depressed and have a lot of trouble finding another best friend because I would be afraid of losing them, too.

I believe bad luck is something you are born with, or is circumstantial... Even though it goes against the nature of the question, you cannot change your bad luck... you're stuck with it.

Confidence and intuition. Less second guessing and more risk taking. Most bad luck is due to a failure to be proactive.

What if he has all that, what if he knows that and takes the leaps forward and still fails, he's trying as hard as he can and he still fails... what else can that be but bad luck? Or is it God conspiring against him?

What is your ideal dream land, your paradise if you would?

What if he has all that, what if he knows that and takes the leaps forward and still fails, he's trying as hard as he can and he still fails... what else can that be but bad luck? Or is it God conspiring against him?

It is possible that someone is conspiring against you.

I believe that when we set out to do things, the universe conspires to make it happen. By our own determination we are more likely to succeed.

Unfortunately that goes for the people who want us to fail, too.

What is your ideal dream land, your paradise if you would?

A land of infinite puzzles and my lover(s).

What about you?

Edited by Makaze

It is possible that someone is conspiring against you.

I believe that when we set out to do things, the universe conspires to make it happen. By our own determination we are more likely to succeed.

Unfortunately that goes for the people who want us to fail, too.

I see, makes me feel a bit better knowing I wasn't the only one who thought like this.

But this sounds like, even if I go with the knowledge that I'll succeed, even if the odd's are bolstered by the universes' will, if the chance to fail is even slightly higher... I'll still fail no matter what, that's depressing.

A land of infinite puzzles and my lover(s).

What about you?

The plural scares me a little.

An endless plain with a beautiful view, and all the people I love and idolize with me there... Have you seen Howl's Moving Castle, it's identical to that open field with the one house there.

I never asked, what was your preferred way to die?

Edited by Soledai

I see, makes me feel a bit better knowing I wasn't the only one who thought like this.

But this sounds like, even if I go with the knowledge that I'll succeed, even if the odd's are bolstered by the universes' will, if the chance to fail is even slightly higher... I'll still fail no matter what, that's depressing.

The plural scares me a little.

An endless plain with a beautiful view, and all the people I love and idolize with me there... Have you seen Howl's Moving Castle, it's identical to that open field with the one house there.

I never asked, what was your preferred way to die?

I don't believe that we can know what is set to happen; it's all probability... So it's not as depressing as you might thing. .000000001% is success is not 0%. I, for one, will succeed or die trying, as it were.

Peacefully, with full awareness that I will die, and truly dying so that I will cease to exist completely. No pain.

Do you believe we have free will? Why or why not?

I don't believe that we can know what is set to happen; it's all probability... So it's not as depressing as you might thing. .000000001% is success is not 0%. I, for one, will succeed or die trying, as it were.

Peacefully, with full awareness that I will die, and truly dying so that I will cease to exist completely. No pain.

Do you believe we have free will? Why or why not?

That's something else we agree on, even though I fail constantly, I can't give in until it's absolutely proven it can't be done.

Do we have free will? No, it may sound childish, but I believe that we were all born with a destined purpose, whether it's a good or bad, that's something we find out once we grow into our roles... even if we think we changed, what if that change was a part of the greater design of your life?

Do you think we have free will?

No... But I don't believe we have a purpose, either. I believe that making a choice independent of things you can't control is inherently impossible.

Do you think you would make a good parent? Why or why not?

Do you think you would make a good parent? Why or why not?

I don't know if I can be a good parent, but can I answer it like this? My intent is not to be a good parent, my intent is to be a responsible parent, to raise my child properly, so that they understand diligence, value, morals, respect, courtesy, honor, and so on... I don't have a yes or no answer, I would let my child(ren) decide that when they grow up.

What about you?

Edited by Soledai

I think I would be a good parent... Patient, diligent, able to adapt to situations... Better than a lot of people I know, anyway. But I don't want to have kids, if that makes sense.

What is the most intimidating prospect to you?

I think I would be a good parent... Patient, diligent, able to adapt to situations... Better than a lot of people I know, anyway. But I don't want to have kids, if that makes sense.

What is the most intimidating prospect to you?

SAME! exactly the same! I just know what I'd do if was a parent.

Hmm... intimidating, eh? Some great catatrosphe, engulfing the continent... I think I answered that right

What is yours?

Having to take care of a large group of people and keep them safe. More than I can keep track of. I don't like taking on losing battles...

What scenario made you feel the best about your own intuition?

Having to take care of a large group of people and keep them safe. More than I can keep track of. I don't like taking on losing battles...

What scenario made you feel the best about your own intuition?

Being able to accurately predict every single event that was going to transpire during a certain point in my life 6 years ago.

It was stupid and nobody listened to me, 6 years later everyone wants my thoughts and I don't care to give them.

Don't ask, it was dumb... anyway, when did you acknowledge your blade sharp intuition?

I didn't notice it... I trained. I suppose I realized I had good intuition when I started to be told that I expressed other peoples' thoughts better than they themselves could. Around when I turned twelve.

What makes you say I have such sharp intuition?

Just call it, a hunch if you please, like attracts like, if I may.

If you could one new type of technology, what would it be?

Like creating something that hasn't been seen yet or thought of... but you thought of it or something like that.

Dragons, though the non-violent kind, like dragons in Chinese mythology.

Favourite Greek or Roman god?

Apollo, I can't remember why off-hand.

Favourite indie game?