What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favorite DW?

Hibiki Kamishiro, from Super Robot Taisen Z3.

Are you going to do all the Lords of FE as a theme?(if you haven't already?)(I want to start with some simple questions)

That was a thing once, where I would alternate between all of them. Never got to Eirika, Micaiah, I think Alm, nor Celica tho

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite DW?

Hibiki Kamishiro, from Super Robot Taisen Z3.

Are you going to do all the Lords of FE as a theme?(if you haven't already?)(I want to start with some simple questions)

That was a thing once, where I would alternate between all of them. Never got to Eirika, Micaiah, I think Alm, nor Celica tho

Favorite DW?

A bit of Biasism towards 4, since that's where I started.

Barring that, 7 it told the story the best way, I think.

What's your favorite DW?

Favorite Dynasty?

A bit of Biasism towards 4, since that's where I started.

Barring that, 7 it told the story the best way, I think.

What's your favorite DW?

Ah, 4. I miss the duels that happened in the story

Prolly 4, as well. But I like the concepts Empires brought into it, save for there not being a story ( I think. Only Empires 6)

Your favorite battle?

Favorite Dynasty?

Ah, 4. I miss the duels that happened in the story

Prolly 4, as well. But I like the concepts Empires brought into it, save for there not being a story ( I think. Only Empires 6)

Wei, I like how Cao Cao's ambition is handled.(especially in 7 & 8)

I loved those duels... those were the days...(I also have some Empires bias, as well)

Edited by Soledai

You most favorite weapon type?

Your favorite battle?

Wei, I like how Cao Cao's ambition is handled.(especially in 7 & 8)

I loved those duels... those were the days...(I also have some Empires bias, as well)

Back in 4, Hu Lao Gate all the way. Now, Baidi Castle, Wei, hypothetical

How did you get into Dynasty Warriors?

You most favorite weapon type?

Back in 4, Hu Lao Gate all the way. Now, Baidi Castle, Wei, hypothetical

Swords, I like swords very much.

Hu Lao Gate for me too, back then... but now, I gotta give it to Wei's hypothetical Chi-bi... honorable mention to Jin's hypothetical Chi-bi.

*repeats your question*

How did you get into Dynasty Warriors?

Swords, I like swords very much.

Hu Lao Gate for me too, back then... but now, I gotta give it to Wei's hypothetical Chi-bi... honorable mention to Jin's hypothetical Chi-bi.

I was introduced by ,y cousin, who had 4, and it took off from there

What did you thnk of DW6?

I had heard about DW4XL in a gaming magazine I can't remember the name of and I got it on my 16th birthday, which was 10 years ago.

At the time, I was only aware of that era from the RoTK games I'd previously played, but I didn't make the connection until a while later.

What's your favourite game series that's E-Rated?

To the question I was asked: Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker was the game at E3 I wasn't expecting but I most liked. The whole idea of the game (going through levels being completely powerless compared to most Mario protagonists) is so funny and amusing. I can't wait to see how ridiculous the game is when I actually try it.

Entrapped in the world of Mario Kart 8. It's quite the double edged sword.

Do you think the SSB4 Thread has degenerated quite a bit regarding the Melee biasedness and talking about the competitive scene and balance 70% of the time?

Favourite party (non-video) game?

Sorry. The game is simple and so easy to frustrate your friends, it's a blast~

What's the tallest building you've ever been in?

How do you feel about death?

Probably the fact that I would go above and beyond for those who need it. Admittedly, I'm aware that I cannot solve everything, but I'm always willing to try.

What is your perspective on life?

Lots of different perspectives... Life is art. We should experience it to the fullest and devote ourselves entirely to perfecting it.

Sorry. The game is simple and so easy to frustrate your friends, it's a blast~

What's the tallest building you've ever been in?

The Empire State Building

What is your favorite fictional work, and why?

So you've been to New York City? How do you like it?

How do you feel about death?

Death is something humans must face, it is simply part of our existence. That being said, I can't really say I have any feelings about death. However... death coming about in evil ways... it's a scary thought.

So you've been to New York City? How do you like it?

Death is something humans must face, it is simply part of our existence. That being said, I can't really say I have any feelings about death. However... death coming about in evil ways... it's a scary thought.

We (me and my family) went in April,and it was colder than we expected, but the sightseeings were pretty amazing

What scares you more, the thought of your death or the thought of the death of your close ones?

What is you at your weakest?

The Empire State Building

What is your favorite fictional work, and why?

Got to be V For Vendetta, the comic.

It represents so much in such a poetic voice, sends such chills down my spine, and makes me smile like a mad(wo)man.

• 3 weeks later...

What is you at your weakest?

Got to be V For Vendetta, the comic.

It represents so much in such a poetic voice, sends such chills down my spine, and makes me smile like a mad(wo)man.

A very unstable person with a lack of self-esteem. Half of the day I spend depressed, thinking about various stuff and often I enter such an extremely vulnerable state.

What is your take on society in short?

What is your take on society in short?

An intricate mechanism for people who are afraid to take full responsibility for themselves and those who want to take advantage of their fear.

You?

An intricate mechanism for people who are afraid to take full responsibility for themselves and those who want to take advantage of their fear.

You?

A community that strips us of our own individuality, and transforms us into generic workers, manipulated into not questioning their own deeds. I'm pretty pessimistic about society in general. If we don't adapt to it, we will get left out. It is quite an intelligent method to manipulate the population

What kind of "intelligence" do you believe is the most important one?

What kind of "intelligence" do you believe is the most important one?

Logical intelligence (reasoning smart). It provides problem solving skills and has the groundwork for all other intelligences.

You?

Logical intelligence (reasoning smart). It provides problem solving skills and has the groundwork for all other intelligences.

You?

Same with me. I am a man of science, so I value the ability to comprehend complex topics highly. Although I'd have to disagree about it providing groundwork. Physical intellience is unrelated, natural as well (being a fan of nature and being able to interact with animals and all). Musical intelligence as well, and so on. Intrapersonal intelligence is related to logical though.

What is your outlook on technology's progression?