• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Sigurd, though quite a few of FE lords could go up here.

Least favorite FE lord?

I have only played two FEs, and of those I'll say Marth but only because he was the most unimpressive of the three.

What type of lead character do you dislike the most in games?

Do you play the Legend of Zelda games? Which is your favorite?

What would be the worst game you've played to be trapped inside.

hmmm... probably Nazi Zombies. (for whatever Call of Duty it's in) idk, I really don't play games with unpleasant atmospheres :3

Hardest game you completed?

Where's your avi from.

Breath of Fire 2

yes it is; great character, great show.

hope your day got better.

Excellent, I agree.

It got a bit worse before it got better, but it's fine.

Hmm, easiest game you played in 2015?

Hardest game you've completed.

Super Robot Wars: Lord of the Elemental or Super Robot Wars A

These two games have seen more frustration from me than any other game I've ever played, so much that I can't even pick between the two.

one game you've played that you just didn't enjoy?

are you interested in history?

Depends

i'm more into history outside of America. like european, middle eastern or asian history

Would you ever change your member title to something involving letters and perhaps words of the English alphabet/language?

The ones lacking brain cells; but those you mentioned also annoy me.

If this place really was a forest, where would your house/home be? Near the center, on the edges?

Kingdom Hearts. I did actually enjoy the first one, but the series never pulled me in.

Edited by Xyr

a design choice you always thought was cool?

I'm not sure. If we're talking about games here, and if it counts, I thought it was pretty cool to see how in the new Fallout using the VATS no longer freezes the action completely, just slows it down. It makes it feel more realistic, giving you the impression that you are really just concentrating in taking one good, precise shot, instead using time manipulation powers to manage combat flow. (I should mention I don't actually play the game, but I have seen it in action).

How about you?

any heroes or role models you look up too?

Would you ever change your member title to something involving letters and perhaps words of the English alphabet?

this made me chuckle fsr

I'm not sure. If we're talking about games here, and if it counts, I thought it was pretty cool to see how in the new Fallout using the VATS no longer freezes the action completely, just slows it down. It makes it feel more realistic, giving you the impression that you are really just concentrating in taking one good, precise shot, instead using time manipulation powers to manage combat flow. (I should mention I don't actually play the game, but I have seen it in action).

How about you?

like visual design choice for characters

i'm usually a sucker for long coats

What is the game in your sig?

any heroes or role models you look up too?

this made me chuckle fsr

like visual design choice for characters

i'm usually a sucker for long coats

Not so much heroes or role models, but people I respect, which is likely for the way they live or conduct themselves. There's many.

Oh, I see what you mean now. It wasn't that clear to me at first.

I love art. Now, art being subjective, I like a ton of stuff for some minor details or other stuff. Like green eyes. If a character has green eyes, it already gets my attention. I then have to look at the rest of the character and see if the rest of the visual style is well-designed, but it generally is.

What Goethe works have you read?

Would you ever change your member title to something involving letters and perhaps words of the English alphabet/language?

Only if a quote so amazing happens to come along. Other than that, I think my ellipses can say a lot.

@Sol: unfortunately, I haven't. Time being so short in life, I made the choice to read mostly what I need and not so much what I want. I used to devour books but with school made the choice to only spend time on those I could learn something practical or useful from. Out the window goes pleasure.

Only if a quote so amazing happens to come along. Other than that, I think my ellipses can say a lot.

"the world's most interesting man finds nothing of interest"

Or rather, one of the forum's most interesting man. That's your ellipses seem to say, and do so rather well.

If you could pilot any kind of machine, what would it be?

Xenoblade Chronicles

I need to play that.

Music that makes gets your blood pumping?

Do you know who Adam Howden is?

quote name="sylveonzoroark" post="4160893" timestamp="1451800619"]What's your favorite beverage?.

Chocolate milk, although I like regular milk too. I usually mix my own chocolate milk. I guess also milkshakes if they count.

also I know that this isn't directed toward me but I'm assuming that answer the person's above you is what you do if you haven't posted in a while