• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

have you ever had a reuben? if so, what do you think of them?

reuben

No, nor would I ever eat one most of the ingredients I'd never touch separate let alone together.

Do you like pie?

Favorite food?

As I've said before that's a complicated subject for me. I went with chicken or turkey for my answer before and I'll stick with it since in general that's the best experience I have eating overall.

Deli mustard or regular (like french's)

How do you feel about Super Mario Advance 4 getting released on the eShop with the E-reader levels?

Regular.

I feel like I'd have to look up which one that was again.

Ketchup brand? (tomato ketchup brand)

Favorite sport?

I feel like I'd have to look up which one that was again.

Ketchup brand? (tomato ketchup brand)

It's the GBA remake of Super Mario Bros. 3. The game, originally, featured the ability to scan e-Reader cards to play special levels. Only some of them were released internationally and they're pretty rare.

Heinz I guess.

Favorite sport?

It's the GBA remake of Super Mario Bros. 3. The game, originally, featured the ability to scan e-Reader cards to play special levels. Only some of them were released internationally and they're pretty rare.

Heinz I guess.

Video games of course.:P

I'll probably get it then.

Nooooooo, not Heinz, Heinz is the devil in ketchup form.

Favorite mustard brand?

Which game are you most looking forward to this year that does not start with an "f"?

@Toren- Urgh, I am torn between 5 or so games. Ace Attorney 6, Zero Escape 3 (aka Zero Time Dilemma), Bravely Second, Etrian Odyssey Untold II (Still not out in EU yet D: ) and Legend of Legacy. There are probably more, but idk.

Opinion on Gamestop's "new" game policy where they can legally be called new, but be opened and played by the employees before being sold at full retail price?

Classic Gamestop

Favorite vn?

v this question.

When all goes well Plochman's for flavor, but I usually get French's for the bottle and they're close enough flavor profile-wise. Plochman's is cheaper I just don't like that cap at all and it's harder to shake enough to get rid of the watery consistency that ruins my mustard experience.

What other type of condiments do you like?

Are you looking for the "Post a fact about the person above" thread?

@Dwrl- Deadpool and Doctor Stange. Problem. Marvel are owned by Disney. I've been boycotting Disney for 5 years. I don't know if I can bring myself to see these films. :(