What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

18 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

Favorite Final Fantasy and why?

Hmm...I don't quite know.  I do like the whole scramble/Shibuya of Persona 5 because of how accurate it is to actual Shibuya.

David Tennant is amazing, and he's REALLY good in Jessica Jones.  If it's any more incentive, he's the villain in Jessica Jones and does an amazing job from what I've seen so far.  And yup, a Doctor Who fan, though I'm not caught up...like at all.

Probably have to say 6 because it's the only one I have played. I do really like how nearly everything in the World of Ruin part of the game is optional, you can pretty much go fight Kefka not long after you get there.

40 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Tea, coffee or other? And how do you take it?

It changes regularly tbh. Today I'm going to say Ranulf from RD because... he's a blue cat man.

You've sold it to me. David Tennant is my true love. Doctor Who fan then, I take it? 

Ehhh, not a big coffee drinker, and I don't like tea. Have to go with lemonade.

If you had one wish, what would you wish for (not more wishes or anything that would enable you to have more wishes)?

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Do you listen to any podcasts?

On 6/5/2017 at 8:03 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

have you ever been so far as to even pretend to even want to go to do more like?

I don't understand what you're asking.

Favorite Mario minion? (Goomba, Koopa, Piranha Plant, etc.)

11 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

If you had one wish, what would you wish for (not more wishes or anything that would enable you to have more wishes)?

foragirlfriend

My wish would most likely have to be an accomplished/successful author.  This way I would have a steady income and just continue to write stories.

Favorite fangame you've played?

23 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

Favorite Mario minion? (Goomba, Koopa, Piranha Plant, etc.)

Dry Bones or the Koopa Paratroopa.

If you were a Pokemon, what types do you think you would be?

21 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

If you watched it or read anything about it, what's your opinion about the Pokemon Direct?

Poken Tournament Deluxe: Nintendo is just screwing over all current Wii U owners. By moving it to the Switch and adding new features, they're just reaching for free cash. I mean, have they forgotten about owners of the Wii U version?

Ultra Sun and Moon: These look good. I know there's a lot of complaints about them being for the 3DS as opposed to the Switch, and the fact that there's two of them, but I really like it.

Gold and Silver Virtual Console: Quite unexpected, but I like it. I won't be getting them though, as I still have a file on HeartGold I have yet to complete.

Favorite myth or mythological pantheon?

29 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite fangame you've played?

isUndertaleconsideredafangame?

Umm...there was this one Valkyrie Profile fighting game thing someone made years ago that I really liked because I'm a fan of fighting games and Valkyrie Profile.  So probably that one.  But Pokemon Prism is a close second.

Edited by MediocreLee

Do you like hush puppies?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

probably normal because I'm boring

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Poken Tournament Deluxe: Nintendo is just screwing over all current Wii U owners. By moving it to the Switch and adding new features, they're just reaching for free cash. I mean, have they forgotten about owners of the Wii U version?

Ultra Sun and Moon: These look good. I know there's a lot of complaints about them being for the 3DS as opposed to the Switch, and the fact that there's two of them, but I really like it.

Gold and Silver Virtual Console: Quite unexpected, but I like it. I won't be getting them though, as I still have a file on HeartGold I have yet to complete.

Probably either grass as that is my overall favorite type, or fire, because I am very stubborn and hot headed at times (also arcanine is best pokemon ever).

decribe your life in three words

Sweet or savory person?

21 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Favorite Final Fantasy and why?

Hmm...I don't quite know.  I do like the whole scramble/Shibuya of Persona 5 because of how accurate it is to actual Shibuya.

David Tennant is amazing, and he's REALLY good in Jessica Jones.  If it's any more incentive, he's the villain in Jessica Jones and does an amazing job from what I've seen so far.  And yup, a Doctor Who fan, though I'm not caught up...like at all.  i'mstilldyingfromdonnanoblearc

Regrettably I've actually only played two FF games. I had a Tactics one on the GBA when I was younger, but I'm going to go with 13 even though the gameplay was terrible.

The newer Capaldi ones are pretty meh tbh. I pretty much stopped watching after the second episode or so. They seem to be really dumbing it down so that only my little cousin likes it now.

Biggest pet peeve?

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

Sweet or savory person?

The newer Capaldi ones are pretty meh tbh. I pretty much stopped watching after the second episode or so. They seem to be really dumbing it down so that only my little cousin likes it now.

I'm a bit of both, I like the combination of sweet and salty.  But I do have quite the sweet tooth which has been painful as of late. xP

I've heart mixed things about Capaldi's Doctor Who, but I do wanna catch up because it's Doctor Who haha.

Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

24 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

Biggest pet peeve?

I'm a bit of both, I like the combination of sweet and salty.  But I do have quite the sweet tooth which has been painful as of late. xP

I've heart mixed things about Capaldi's Doctor Who, but I do wanna catch up because it's Doctor Who haha.

It's election day in the UK, so people telling me who I should vote for. 

soysauceicecream

Favorite cartoon you watched as a kid?

49 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

soysauceicecream

Introvert all the way.  I can to some extroverted stuff, but I am much more of an introvert.

lolneverforget

Top 3 favourite FE characters?

7 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like hush puppies?

As in the food? I've never tried and I'm not really into deep fried things.

14 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Favourite kind of chocolate?

Err... Wat?

Milk chocolate 

my sister was watching spongebob, and Patrick said is mayonnaise an instrument. 

Favoirte critical cut in quote from awakening?

mine are "How well will you die", "Pick a god and pray", "this is your last dance", "You shall fall to the wayside", and your jigging is up".

What color would you, or have you, dye your hair?

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Yu-Gi-Oh all the way, though I do like magic the gathering

you have one day to live, what do you do?

Yeeees, Yu-Gi-Oh!  I haven't played in a long while, but my Noble Knights are ready to take on anything at this point. xP

And oh man..I dunno, I had a conversation about this with my best friend recently.  Um..  Probably write a will, spend tons of money, eat things I haven't been able to, and let everyone know how I really feel about them (whether it be nice things or mean things).

Favorite superhero and why?

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like Pop-tarts? If so, favorite flavor?

I do, although I haven't had one in a long time.  But I do like the brown sugar and cinnamon one a lot.  Watermelon is pretty good too...even if it's all artificial.