What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Same question you asked.

17 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Favoirte critical cut in quote from awakening?

Probably (if I can remember this right) when Olivia says 'I'm sorry about this' as she ruthlessly cuts down her enemies. Last time I played I made her a swordmaster so her critical rate was pretty high.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favourite character from your favourite FE game?

1 minute ago, CatManThree said:

What character do you dislike the most?

In FE? Probably Camilla in Fates. She makes me feel kind of uncomfortable, like how weird and sexualised she is. 

Favorite video game you might consider to be obscure?

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Favourite character from your favourite FE game?

My Favorite FE game is FE 12, and my favorite character from it would have to be Wolf. In terms of stat he may have been drastically nerfed from how broken he was in SD, but his writing is just so...I mean do I need to even emphasize how well this guy is written in FE 12? His writing and inclusion as a whole is phenomenal.

Which 5 Archanea characters (barring Marth who's confirmed) would you most want in Fire Emblem Warriors?

On 6/5/2017 at 4:07 PM, Natalie said:

Same question you asked.

I'm a guy who tries really hard to be respectful, virtuous and level-headed. I even try to lay off of lewd comments completely and refrain heavily from flaming or anything that even comes close to it. I'm definitely not perfect through, and I do get quite harsh on certain fanbases like Sonic's and Batman's fanbase. I also do quite a lot of heavy reading on game series I like and am quite knowledgeable on various gaming trivia (like how Princess Daisy debuted before Yoshi). Speaking of game series I like, I tend to go really crazy getting 100% in such games and doing crazy file ideas (like my no death Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 3D World files and getting 100% on all the Shovel Knight campaigns). I consider myself to be a nice enough person, and if someone were to approach me and talk to me alone, I'd definitely try to be tactful and respectful, though I do have a tendancy to unintentionally say things that can be interpretted harshly.

Sans or Papyrus?

15 hours ago, Natalie said:

Same question you asked.

My favorite superhero is Colossus from the X-Men.  Gentle giant that can kick people's asses are probably one of my favorite tropes.

Have you ever been scuba diving, and if not would you be/are you interested in doing it?

On 6/8/2017 at 8:56 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

best time for a late night snack?

I don't know I have an opinion on that. Whenever you're hungry, I guess.

49 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Have you ever been scuba diving, and if not would you be/are you interested in doing it?

I don't know I have an opinion on that. Whenever you're hungry, I guess.

No and I don't want to.

do you enjoy milkshakes 

If you could have any hair colour (be it lime green or whatever) what would you pick?

On 6/9/2017 at 2:05 PM, CatManThree said:

Favorite video game you might consider to be obscure?

I'm not sure I've played any game I'd consider obscure. When I played FE as a child it WAS obscure, but now I can't say the same.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

On 6/7/2017 at 7:32 PM, MediocreLee said:

Favorite myth or mythological pantheon?

Aw, geez, uh, Greek mythology has always been enjoyable, and I am well antiquated with it due to Percy Jackson and further research. However, I also enjoy Norse mythology because it is less known and is also interesting. I'll go with Norse mythology as my favorite as many of the myths are actually quite funny and the mythology itself is the basis of the fantasy genre.

Least favorite color?

On 6/10/2017 at 6:44 AM, Robert of Normandy said:

Haven't, but it would be really cool!  ...however, I can't swim sooooooooo..

From the original Fire Emblem Gaiden character designs, do you have any particular favourites?

On 6/9/2017 at 10:47 PM, MediocreLee said:

Sans or Papyrus?

Since Papyrus is too skinny and weirdly angled for my tastes, Sans.

Least favorite character from your favorite Fire Emblem game?

15 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Least favorite color?

Either brown because it is bland and boring, or hot pink because I feel it is obnoxious.

I think I shall amuse myself with these silly games.

I do believe I am fond of pies, though such must contain a specific set of ingredients as a single drop of content is dislike will simply ruin the meal.

Now, what is your overall opinion regarding those around you?

49 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I think I shall amuse myself with these silly games.

I do believe I am fond of pies, though such must contain a specific set of ingredients as a single drop of content is dislike will simply ruin the meal.

Now, what is your overall opinion regarding those around you?

I like the people around me

do you always speak in a slightly eccentric manner?

Look outside your window. What do you see?

3 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Chocolate chip cookie dough.

Yup. Best ice cream flavor.

8 hours ago, RulerJeanne said:

Are they into cars? If so, favourite type of car?

No, I'm afraid not. I've never really been interested in them, and as such I usually just see a "car," as opposed to a "Corvette" or "Ferrari." In fact, I'm surprised I even know the names of these types of cars. (Corvette and Ferrari are cars, right?)

Anything you'd like to see from E3?

13 hours ago, Randoman said:

From the original Fire Emblem Gaiden character designs, do you have any particular favourites?

I do really like Sonya both now and from Gaiden.  Her design was pretty good and I can't really complain about it.  She stands out compared to a lot of the older designs.

Least favourite character from Radiant Dawn?

On 6/11/2017 at 1:08 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

What's the weirdest game you've played?

that weird otome game i was bought at christmas