What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

9 hours ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

at night

How pleasant were the christmas presents for you?

As good as they ever are. It's not like I'm a kid who gets a bunch of toys every year. I got an extension cord, which was something I needed anyway. Practical!

Would you rather be as wide as you are tall or as tall as you are wide?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

11 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I assume you like princesses?

the Nintendo princesses are great, sure. If that answers your question?

favorite winter/ice themed levels from video games?

2 hours ago, Gemma said:

favorite winter/ice themed levels from video games?

I love pretty much all winter levels in any games I play, especially when it's Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart. My favorite is Frappe Snowland from Mario Kart 64.

If you could pick one non-lord FE unit to be a fighter in Smash, who would it be? 

6 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I love pretty much all winter levels in any games I play, especially when it's Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart. My favorite is Frappe Snowland from Mario Kart 64.

If you could pick one non-lord FE unit to be a fighter in Smash, who would it be? 

Nice pick, that song is so catchy~ And I love the sky in that track.

gosh that's a tough one...  I would love to play as an armor knight in Smash. Let's say Effie, cause she's adorable.

Though honestly I think the best pick for that would be Tharja, if we ignore my personal preference.

Best winter/ice theme from a video game?

On 12/24/17 at 12:58 AM, Gemma said:

Yeah. I dig the golden age toons, and as I kid I watched Disney movies all the time, fun memories. Mickey and friends are great fun, Pooh is heartwarming- good iconic characters.

book you read recently that you enjoyed?

The Bible, I read it every so often because I am going to be a preacher one day. 

Have you played a M rated game?

Favorite books in the Bible?

On 12/25/2017 at 9:27 PM, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

Or if I already asked you that question, are there any games/movies/TV series that you insist on staying away from for any particular reason? (Eg: you stay away from Grand Theft Auto at all costs because of how horrible the game is, morals-wise, you stay away from anything Batman related because of how sick you are of his overusage and his fanbase, etc.)

No idea if you've asked that before, but I'll answer both.

How I would describe myself... hmm... quite quiet and simplistic, though I can be talkative when (rarely) excited. I've often considered myself "emotionless," though I realize now that that is not the case - rather, when I have emotions I tend to analyze and confine them rather than let them rule me. I try to judge people not on their physical appearance but on their actions and morals... which has caused a couple of problems. (Ironically, not because of judging people's actions but because this mindset has led me to simply not care about my own physical appearance.)

As for things I avoid, well, a lot of stuff, though I tend to break those barriers anyway in time. Though, I suppose I can mention that prior to turning 17 I banned myself from playing rated M games because I wasn't the proper age... though technically by now I still haven't played any because there's nothing wrong with T and E games.

21 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Did you do anything for Christmas at all?

I think I have, but it was long ago.

Laying in the bed and played card games for most of the time.

Well, I was invited to dinner by semi close relatives yesterday, so a little bit I'd say.

What was your favorite christmas present?

22 minutes ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

What was your favorite christmas present?

It's a toss-up between the new hard-drive or volume 1 of The Complete Short Stories- Roald Dahl.

Do you have anything planned for New Years?

On 2017/12/15 at 12:26 AM, Clarine said:

If one may ask, might there be any composers of the classical genre whom in which you are fond of?

There are a lot to choose from, but I am fond of the Kalosian French composers of Debussy and Ravel. Their lush orchestration is something that always stir my heart. For something less classical, I would go the Unovan New Yorker that is of Leonard Bernstein, who was not afraid to mix jazz and classical music for many of his compositions.

Your favourite fanart? Barring any of my stuff here, for the purpose of avoiding this question being loaded.

Edited by henrymidfields

Favorite of the Nintendo heroines?

9 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Who are the other Princes of Procrastination?

Heh... that would be DefaultBeep, as well as the princess Anime27Arts. Sometime in the whatever-it-is-now thread (presently "something in my honor") the three of us were up late counting before it was noted that we were all procrastinating on work, which prompted the statement that we are all princes and princess of procrastination, and that we would be kings and queen if we didn't keep putting off the coronation.

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite books in the Bible?

No idea if you've asked that before, but I'll answer both.

How I would describe myself... hmm... quite quiet and simplistic, though I can be talkative when (rarely) excited. I've often considered myself "emotionless," though I realize now that that is not the case - rather, when I have emotions I tend to analyze and confine them rather than let them rule me. I try to judge people not on their physical appearance but on their actions and morals... which has caused a couple of problems. (Ironically, not because of judging people's actions but because this mindset has led me to simply not care about my own physical appearance.)

As for things I avoid, well, a lot of stuff, though I tend to break those barriers anyway in time. Though, I suppose I can mention that prior to turning 17 I banned myself from playing rated M games because I wasn't the proper age... though technically by now I still haven't played any because there's nothing wrong with T and E games.

Book of Psalms and the Book of Revelation. The latter is because the end times are closing in fast.

Do you have a Nintendo Switch?

13 hours ago, Gemma said:

Nice pick, that song is so catchy~ And I love the sky in that track.

gosh that's a tough one...  I would love to play as an armor knight in Smash. Let's say Effie, cause she's adorable.

Though honestly I think the best pick for that would be Tharja, if we ignore my personal preference.

Best winter/ice theme from a video game?

That's the one, "Frappe Snowland" from MK64 has my favorite winter/ice theme.

Have you ever read C.S. Lewis?

Double post fact time!

While commonly used, psychopath and sociopath are no longer proper medical terms. They are now classified under antisocial personality disorder.

Edited by Rex Glacies

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite book series?

I'll say "The Chronicles of Narnia" because Tolkein's Middle-Earth epics are a little bit too far-reaching to be considered a "series".

If you don't get a Switch, how are you going to play FE16?

Are you a fan of Star Wars?

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

If you don't get a Switch, how are you going to play FE16?

Who said I was going to play FE16?

There are a couple of possibilities that I think Intelligent Systems might take FE16, and my interest level will change depending on what they do. But regardless, I could always watch a walkthrough of the game or read the story online somewhere.

Favourite Star Wars movie?

10 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Your favourite fanart? Barring any of my stuff here, for the purpose of avoiding this question being loaded.

Not asking easy questions, are you?

I don't really have a favourite to be honest. Sure, there's a lot of stuff I like, but it's not something I've given that much thought towards that I'd have a favourite.

11 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite of the Nintendo heroines?

In no particular order:

• Caeda for being one of the earliest princess that didn't end up being a damsel (and especially a damsel scrappy bitch), unlike what did exist back then. (Samus is in a genre that doesn't interest me, so apologies to Metroid fans.)
  • Misty from Pokemon - simply because she, Brock, and Ash in the Pokemon Anime made my childhood that I can identify with my generation of friends across the globe.
  • Paula from Earthbound for being sweet yet strong, and also reminding me of my childhood friend

Caeda, Misty, and Paula will always be my favourite Nintendo trio girls.

Other candidates that have my favour are: Crystal, Leaf, Serena and Rosa from Pokemon, Lilina from Fire Emblem, Zelda in the major 3D games after Twilight Princess.

What of you?

Edited by henrymidfields

On 12/26/2017 at 7:51 PM, John Denver Fan said:

The Bible, I read it every so often because I am going to be a preacher one day. 

Have you played a M rated game?

yeah. I've played bits of the Persona series. I've also played the tiniest bits of Yakuza, Mortal Kombat, Halo, CoD, and GTA at friends' houses. That's all I can think of atm.

eat your heart out! ... it's good, tastes like chicken.

Is your avatar Bowie? Also, what's your favorite fish to eat, and how do you like it cooked/served?

7 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

In no particular order:

• Caeda for being one of the earliest princess that didn't end up being a damsel (and especially a damsel scrappy bitch), unlike what did exist back then. (Samus is in a genre that doesn't interest me, so apologies to Metroid fans.)
  • Misty from Pokemon - simply because she, Brock, and Ash in the Pokemon Anime made my childhood that I can identify with my generation of friends across the globe.
  • Paula from Earthbound for being sweet yet strong, and also reminding me of my childhood friend

Caeda, Misty, and Paula will always be my favourite Nintendo trio girls.

Other candidates that have my favour are: Crystal, Leaf, Serena and Rosa from Pokemon, Lilina from Fire Emblem, Zelda in the major 3D games after Twilight Princess.

What of you?

Favourite Nintendo heroines would be, in no particular order:

-Azura
-Zelda/Sheik
-Samus

Have you ever played a sport competitively (skill level doesn't matter)?

23 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Prabably V, but I haven't seen VIII yet.

Have you ever played Mother/Earthbound Zero/Earthbound Beginnings?

I have, and while the gameplay was somewhat of a beta, the quest/story was priceless. I wish Itoi-san would make further games for Nintendo, even if it's not Earthbound.

Your favorite non-Nintendo heroine from video games?