• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

First off, it's kinda wimpy when you think about it: Fire burns you real bad, Thunder represents Lightning (one of the most powerful of all natural destructive forces), Wind is just "Woosh!". Obviously stuff like Tornadoes and Hurricanes can do some real damage but that only explains the high-level Tomes, Wind and Elwind and stuff should be Knife-level crappy.

Secondly, some FEs have a Wind Tome called "Excalibur", which I'm sure you know is A FUCKING SWORD! That's just dumb! I can slightly tolerate stuff like Hammers = Axes because these games don't have Hammers as an actual weapon type (for example), but that's just inexcusable!

Lastly, IS often makes it overpowered. If you're wondering why that's a bad thing, it's because this Magic type that I already don't like is eclipsing ones that I actually DO like, it really makes Wind seem like the Wesley Crusher of Magic types.

Why don't you like Ilyana?

Holsety's cool (one weapon does not a good weapon type make, otherwise Axes in FE4 would be good because of the Hero Axe) but I DO prefer Falaflame and Thor Hammer for belonging to good weapon types.

How would you feel if Aless moved into your house?

Break. It can target multiple enemies at once (at least in most of the ones I've played), most enemies are effected by it, and when used on enemies, it's an instant kill. Awesome!

Scariest dream you remember having?

I have this recurring one that's all lifelike and I'm waking along, then suddenly I fall down and I wake up IRL.

Though scariest would be this one that was also really lifelike about a normal day at School (it must've been about two or three years ago) that spontaneously went to hell (metaphorically) but I don't remember it really. :/:

Have you ever come up with an idea for an FE Hack? (Even if you can't make one, just the idea)

Aside from the blatantly obvious TinnyxMe hack, there's also one I thought up that takes place inside a bigbad's castle (the 1st chapter consists of getting inside and the rest actually takes place in it). The bigbad is a powerful wizard, and as such, the rooms are all enchanted (so there's an ice room, and the room right next to it's a fire room. Hell, if I could, I'd have both in the same room!).

Your thoughts on it?