• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Why so many violent questions?

Do you mean do I enjoy decapitating people? Not really. :/

Nothing, just good wholesome bloody fun.

Nah I meant in general.

Do you think I'm violent and/or unsound of mind?

Do you think you are?

My doctor claims I'm a high function schizophrenic, but I don't take anything for it and don't support his claims so not really, but if I were truly 'insane' I wouldn't know it, those who are 'insane' think they are sane after all.

Do you want an oatmeal cream pie?

Do you have a favorite paradox?

My doctor claims I'm a high function schizophrenic, but I don't take anything for it and don't support his claims so not really, but if I were truly 'insane' I wouldn't know it, those who are 'insane' think they are sane after all.

Do you want an oatmeal cream pie?

I'm glad you didn't fall into that common pitfall.

Yes, do you have one to give me?

Do you have a favorite paradox?

Yes, do you have one to give me?

Starving to death by eating too much rabbit.

Nope, just curious. :P

(It's not really a pitfall by and by, if one is told they are insane long enough and or on medication for a mental disorder and have accepted it then they can think they are insane even if they don't think they are insane. Considering sanity is a relative term and a single individual can't judge sanity at all without a collective to compare 'normal' behavior against being odd in any way can be defined as 'insane' without any form of mental disorder, id est if somebody observes the collective doing one thing and they do the other they can judge their own sanity as they go against the normal behavior of the collective in which 'sanity' is defined.)

Favorite amiibo? (Even if you don't have any surely you have a favorite)

Are you a picky person?

(It's not really a pitfall by and by, if one is told they are insane long enough and or on medication for a mental disorder and have accepted it then they can think they are insane even if they don't think they are insane. Considering sanity is a relative term and a single individual can't judge sanity at all without a collective to compare 'normal' behavior against being odd in any way can be defined as 'insane' without any form of mental disorder, id est if somebody observes the collective doing one thing and they do the other they can judge their own sanity as they go against the normal behavior of the collective in which 'sanity' is defined.)

Favorite amiibo? (Even if you don't have any surely you have a favorite)

Of course, it's a different scenario if some suggestion was at play, seemingly like your example was implying there(the first sentence anyway).

This may not surprise you, but I don't have a favorite, because I don't like any amiibos.

a piece of literature you always wanted to read?

Tubers are potatoes, sweet potatoes, and if you're feeling adventurous the national flower of Mexico, the Dahlia is also a tuber. (you can eat the petals and bulbs)

So how do you like your tubers and which tubers do you go for?

Ah

i just go for regular potatoes

usually get them cooked into mash potatoes, wedges or fries

Would you join a fighting game community here on SF? (gauging interest here to get one going :D)

A type of martial art you'd like to see used as the basis for a character in KoF or some other fighting game?

I'm actually not too familiar with martial arts or have a preference (and KoF has a lot of the ones I know already)... a samurai-like character would be cool

Cats. Though I would rather have a dog as a pet :v (dang allergies)

Would you join a fighting game community here on SF? (gauging interest here to get one going :D)

^this quesion

Have you read Call of Cthulhu?

a piece of literature you always wanted to read?

Call of Cthulhu; it's not always, but I started to get more interested in it

Edited by Soledai

Are you a picky person?

I'm quite picky about what I eat, but usually it's because I don't want to eat a poor meal and end up getting sick from it besides, if I'm going to get sick I want to it to be a good meal. In general I'm not too terribly picky.

@Gemma Preemptively I wouldn't join a fighting game community, only thing I'd be interested in is Xbox, I don't really play Nintendo games anymore.

Batman or Superman?