• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

How are you today?

Sick to my stomach, slight fever and a headache.

What would you Tick-esque superhero name? (The name should describe your costume and only the Tick really has super powers in the series. *There are some minor superpowers like Fishboy who is the misplaced prince of Atlantis and can communicate with sea animals, but can't swim.)

Edited by Dwlr

Then why are you here and not resting?

What song would you want to be played at your funeral?

Hmmm, I'll get back to you on this.

EDIT: Picking one is gonna be difficult, because I feel like it doesn't need to be a sad piece.

Edited by Soledai

Then why are you here and not resting?

Because I'm always sick if I just laid around and rested every time I felt a little ill I'd never do anything at all.

What brand of painkiller do you prefer?

a new game you wanted to try?

Don't have one atm.

Have you ever forgotten to wear pants? (even if you caught it before stepping outside)

Edited by Dwlr

Digital or analog clocks?

What would you Tick-esque superhero name? (The name should describe your costume and only the Tick really has super powers in the series. *There are some minor superpowers like Fishboy who is the misplaced prince of Atlantis and can communicate with sea animals, but can't swim.)

I'm not sure I understand. Also, I'm not familiar with the Tick.

Same question

No I haven't

I'm not sure I understand. Also, I'm not familiar with the Tick.

For example Sewer Urchin lives in the sewer and dresses in purple with a spikey helmet like an urchin. American Maid is dressed like a french maid except with red, white and blue instead of black and white. Die Fledermaus is dressed like a bat. They're basically parodies of DC and Marvel super heroes, but are more or less average and not very super. Only The Tick, Arthur, and American Maid really fight crime, Die Fledermaus is self-absorbed and claims to be one of the top superheroes of The City, but then he gets mugged by common street criminals, Sewer Urchin runs and hides the majority of the time.

Favorite Fire Emblem Fates character?

Why are you so garrulous?

Fire Emblem is a trivial matter and yet you and everybody else here is on a forum dedicated to it, I don't see how a television show is more trivial than a video game. Hobbies aren't essential, if I'm garrulous for talking about the Tick then so is everybody else here. So are you? That's your answer.

Does the color red is supposed to make you hungry, does it make you hungry?

Are you getting Melty when it gets on Steam? Though, I think I know the answer to this already.

Fire Emblem is a trivial matter and yet you and everybody else here is on a forum dedicated to it, I don't see how a television show is more trivial than a video game. Hobbies aren't essential, if I'm garrulous for talking about the Tick then so is everybody else here. So are you? That's your answer.

Does the color red is supposed to make you hungry, does it make you hungry?

FE being trivial depends on who you ask. However, It wasn't about your topics of choice, and it's not inherently a bad thing.

I suppose it depends on what you associate it with. And no, it doesn't make me hungry.

Edited by Soledai

Do you like bowling?

Is alright, but I can't be around cigarette smoke so I don't like to go even though they're smokeless they still reek of it in my area.

FE being trivial depends on who you ask. However, It wasn't about your topics of choice, and it's not inherently a bad thing.

And a television show isn't trivial depending on who you ask? There's no distinction there and yet you suggested there was by posing the question to begin with.

Does seeing the color red make you hungry?

Edited by Dwlr

A dish you'd like to cook?

Probably. Will you?

I don't know actually. Thanks to most of the people I know, I've gotten tired of anything associated with Type-Moon.

And a television show isn't trivial depending on who you ask? There's no distinction there and yet you suggested there was by posing the question to begin with.

I see.

Then perhaps I should've simply chosen verbose

Edited by Soledai

Would you rather be a koala or a Tasmanian devil?

A dish you'd like to cook?

I don't know actually. Thanks to most of the people I know, I've gotten tired of anything associated with Type-Moon.

What do you mean? Do you mean a dish I haven't cooked, or just one I'd like?

:<

will you get Under Night in Birth then

Edited by shinpichu

I don't know what that is.

Favorite game show host?

Ever deep fried candy?

Favorite thing to snack on?

Rice.

Hmm, one you haven't cooked yet.

Most likely.