What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favorite music genre?

Music that is good.

... That sounded a lot funnier before. As it is, I listen to a lot of music. Like. A lot. I am listening to music as I type and probably will be when you read this. I don't like most songs made recently because I listen to a lot of different stuff, and quite frankly I don't see how some people like the music popular these days when older bands like Queen and The Beatles are laughably better. There's still a good amount of quality new music, but it's drowned out by a lot more things that don't really cut it. Video-game music has been getting better, and there's some songs today I think are excellent, but most other music? I would prefer old stuff by a good deal.

tl;dr 20th century stuff.

Favorite color? :D

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Which member here would you would want to meet in real life?

When did you first play FE?

I first played it in 2004 when I wanted to give another franchise a go.

(I was supposed to buy a novel for my English class in High School...oh wait, I did that too.)

If you mean my username, there's this song by Iron maiden called Lord of Light, I liked it quite a lot and then the idea for my username came. It was that right? Or did you meant my real name?

Favorite music genre?

Video game music (I suppose it goes under instrumental), imo video game music surpass most of today's music hence why I like listening to it the most, most marches (like in Fire Emblem or other games) and orchestras/symphonies.

Have you cosplayed as something?

Ehhh, I would cospay as Hazama, Stefan or Cyas (but I don't think I'll look too well cosplaying as them). So I guess a generic Fire Emblem soldier or a Fire Emblem class, TF2 Engineer, an EO class, or a generic soldier of the Empire from Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I suppose

What made you like Flandre?

Edited by Generic Officer

I heard her theme before I knew anything about her. U. N. Owen was her? quickly became one of my favorite themes ever so I decided to learn more about Flandre. One thing I really like about her are her crystal wings which was something I have never seen at the time. The fact that she is rather unstable from being playful and almost cheery to sadistic and completely crazy really appeals to me. Not knowing when or why she may behave in such a way is very frightening and yet very alluring. There are other reasons as to why I like Flandre but then I'd kinda write a few paragraphs or so... Yeah... >_>

Which of the seven kesaran-pasaran of EO3 is your favorite?

Hm...

In males:

Badass (Dante and others with similar traits in that they generally own anything without too much effort. Mostly in video games as it gets really stale in anime/manga.)

Experience (Characters who know what they are talking about and know what they are doing. I like them much more if they are older than let's say a teenager.)

Loyal (Those who never falter from their values and duties whether they be just or evil.)

Silent type/Man of Few Words (Characters like Volke. They are generally very knowledgeable and experienced which I like.)

Funny (Not necessarily comedic relief characters as those types of characters can be annoying as all hell.)

And others I can't think of. >_>

In females:

Strong and Independent (Characters like Tanith and Ginchiyo Tachibana (Samurai Warriors).)

Shy (Characters like Florina, even if hers is rather extreme, and Karin Maaka from Karin/Chibi Vampire)

Cute (So many characters @_@)

Badass (Same with males only they are female of course.)

Loyal (Same)

Funny (Same)

Experienced (Same)

And others I can't think of. >_>

Favorite subject in school?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Have you cosplayed as something?

Not really...unless you count Halloween costumes or the fact I did dressed as Da Dum Dood for a bit last year at Acen.

Hardest game you've played?

Hardest game I've played would probably be either Ninja Gaiden 1 for the NES or Castlevania 1.

Speaking of Ninja Gaiden. Have you ever beaten Ninja Gaiden 1 legitimately?

Favorite subject in school?

Initially history and computer science, but I've been enjoying Japanese more lately.

Favorite movie?

Edited by Generic Officer

Favorite catchphrase? It changes constantly. Currently it's Dante's "KEEPIN' IT STYLISH!" from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

@DLV: Do you plan on playing any fighting game that interests you for more than just fun?

@GO: What is your favorite book?

@GO: What is your favorite book?

I don't really have a favorite, if I do read Sun Tzu's "Art of War" or Machiavelli's "The Prince" either one would be my favorite.

What made you interested in a children's card game?

Favorite movie?

I'd say either Space Balls or The Dark Knight. I don't really have a favorite.

@DLV: Do you plan on playing any fighting game that interests you for more than just fun?

A lot of fighting games I've played tend to have an art style I like. Some fighting I've played had at least a decent story, but I don't really tend to play games for it's story (Unless it's an RPG or something)

First game you remember playing?

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

The Yu-Gi-Oh! anime. Yup.

@GO: Have you ever tried to take up drawing?

@DLV: Same question since I'm lazy. >_>

Favorite animal?

Any and all sharks. I've always liked them and I really hate how the media demonizes them.

What do you generally do for fun nowadays?

Tie between chicken and potatoes.

Favorite meme?

Guile's theme goes with everything and Taskmaster's theme goes with everything if that gets popular enough.

Same question.