What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

I'm boring today and don't feel like thinking, so what's your least favorite Fire Emblem character?

What instrument do you or would you like to play?

I wish I could play the guitar. I have 2 friends who are really frickin' good with music and I'm so jealous.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Do you use any characters in FE even though you know they aren't good?

favorite video game ost?

Tough pick. Maybe KoF 2000 if only because I like almost all of the tracks from it. Other games may have songs I like more, but 2000 has more songs I like, if that makes sense.

Honorable mentions to the PCE Ys games, most Megaman games, and most SNK fighters.

Do you enjoy the Sega Genesis? If so, do you have a favorite game for it?

Who do you think is the toughest SNK Fighting Game boss?

I think I've been asked this before, but maybe that Orochi clone from NGBC whose name I can't remember or be bothered to look up.

Favorite console or handheld?

Do you use any characters in FE even though you know they aren't good?

Er, not really. I can't think of anyone I use who's actually bad.

I do use Rinkah, but she's not really bad. Just not what people thought she would be. She's actually really good when used right.

A place you'd like to vacation?

oldest system you've played?

I've played a few 2600 games, but not on an actual 2600, so I dunno if that counts.

Oldest physical system I've owned is my childhood GBC.

your favorite FE unit?

Favorite Final Fantasy game?

this is kind of hard for me because of all the ones i've played, i actually really enjoy, like a lot.

even DS FF4, a game i dont like much compared to the others i've played(psp 1, 5, 6, 7, 8) and ones im currently playing(2, 9) i can say i like enough to give another chance if i try another version of 4

though with that said, the ones i actually really enjoyed, even with how weird it'd be, i'd have to say FFV and FFVIII

with shout outs to FFIX

Who is your favorite FE character and why?

A place you'd like to vacation?

Probably Japan or Greek

this is kind of hard for me because of all the ones i've played, i actually really enjoy, like a lot.

even DS FF4, a game i dont like much compared to the others i've played(psp 1, 5, 6, 7, 8) and ones im currently playing(2, 9) i can say i like enough to give another chance if i try another version of 4

though with that said, the ones i actually really enjoyed, even with how weird it'd be, i'd have to say FFV and FFVIII

with shout outs to FFIX

So you are playing FFIX? If so then, after you finish it, I would like to know your final toughts on it! Edited by The Wyvern Rider