What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

26 minutes ago, BakanGin said:

Why were u expecting RWBY?

It's a quote from one of my favoirte characters, Phyrra Nikos right before 

Spoiler

Cinder killed her in a battle after she claimed the fall maidens powers. 

I thought it to be a memorable quote.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

How likely are you to pick up a history book and read it just for the fun of it? (Topic and era of history is your choice.)

On 6/15/2017 at 1:35 PM, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Are there any videogame characters of other series you'd like to see in a FE game or romhack with their moves from their original game(s)?

Phew, this was a while ago.

Do you mean, like, a crossover? Because while that has never happened before (aside from upcoming FE Warriors), I would be pleased to see a Fire Emblem/Zelda crossover. So, I guess I'd like to see Link, Zelda, Linebeck, etc. as a Fire Emblem character.

Do you like pepper jack cheese?

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

How likely are you to pick up a history book and read it just for the fun of it? (Topic and era of history is your choice.)

Well I don't really "pick up" physical books any more these days. Mostly I just listen to audiobooks.

If I recall correctly, you seem to be familiar with Touhou. If so, mind explaining what it is? I've seen a lot of people talk about it on this site and use characters as avatars, but I don't know what it is.

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like pepper jack cheese?

Can't really remember the last time I've had it. I usually just stick with mozzarella, cheddar, and deli American.

Why did you pick Rex Glacies as your username?

9 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

If I recall correctly, you seem to be familiar with Touhou. If so, mind explaining what it is? I've seen a lot of people talk about it on this site and use characters as avatars, but I don't know what it is.

I am familiar with Touhou (my avatar is actually my favorite Touhou character)! 

I'm bad at explaining what it is, but it's a danmakafu/bullet hell game where you basically pick a character and shot type and then work your way through several (typically six) stages, each ending with a boss fight.
Basically the whole game is enemies fire a shit ton of bullets at you that you have to dodge while preferably also defeating as many enemies as possible and getting as high a score as possible.
also it's got cute grills

9 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I am familiar with Touhou (my avatar is actually my favorite Touhou character)! 

I'm bad at explaining what it is, but it's a danmakafu/bullet hell game where you basically pick a character and shot type and then work your way through several (typically six) stages, each ending with a boss fight.
Basically the whole game is enemies fire a shit ton of bullets at you that you have to dodge while preferably also defeating as many enemies as possible and getting as high a score as possible.
also it's got cute grills

Favorite style of Fire Emblem magic? (i.e. do you prefer the GBA style where there's the separate branch for light, dark, and anima, or the 3DS where dark is simply an offshoot of the normal, or Gaiden's style, etc.?)

On 6/25/2017 at 1:36 PM, Hattusili I said:

I was trying to figure out a username for something else (I think Minecraft) and while looking through my Latin notes I came up with Rex Glacies, king of ice. I always liked winter and the cold, so that's why I went with it. Though, of course, that was before I knew there were a lot of people on this site with similar names (Glaceon Sage, Lord Frigid, etc.)

Edited by Rex Glacies

Have you seen The Hobbit movies? If so, what do you think of them?

5 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite style of Fire Emblem magic? (i.e. do you prefer the GBA style where there's the separate branch for light, dark, and anima, or the 3DS where dark is simply an offshoot of the normal, or Gaiden's style, etc.?)

I was trying to figure out a username for something else (I think Minecraft) and while looking through my Latin notes I came up with Rex Glacies, king of ice. I always liked winter and the cold, so that's why I went with it. Though, of course, that was before I knew there were a lot of people on this site with similar names (Glaceon Sage, Lord Frigid, etc.)

I love (complicated) systems and structure, so I'd prefer my black magic to be subdivided into anima, light and dark, with anima being subdivided into fire, thunder and wind. But I believe only Radiant Dawn does it like that (FE4 and FE5 don't group fire, thunder and wind together as anima).

Ah, now I remember! I was certain I had heard the story before, but I couldn't remember.

Just now, Hattusili I said:

I love (complicated) systems and structure, so I'd prefer my black magic to be subdivided into anima, light and dark, with anima being subdivided into fire, thunder and wind. But I believe only Radiant Dawn does it like that (FE4 and FE5 don't group fire, thunder and wind together as anima).

Ah, now I remember! I was certain I had heard the story before, but I couldn't remember.

I've seen the first two, and eeehhhh, they were okay.

do you think I should kill this wild lickylicky I ran into?

2 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Favorite character from The Sacred Stones?

Sure, if you don't want to catch it.

Currently eirika. Favoirte game?

also can't even catch it, already got my one encounter (Nuzlocke run)

Favourite game series?

8 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Yes but NO.

Unless anyone wants a rant I shall speak no further on the matter.

Which FE do you think has the best story?

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Currently eirika. Favoirte game?

Eirika is nice. 
Fire Emblem is my favorite game series, but I don't have a preference for any FE game in particular.

6 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Yes but NO.

Unless anyone wants a rant I shall speak no further on the matter.

Feel free to PM me your thoughts; I love The Hobbit rants, haha.

Do you prefer the LotR books or films?

12 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Which FE do you think has the best story?

Feel free to PM me your thoughts; I love The Hobbit rants, haha.

I've always preferred the stories for PoR and RD. They seem more... complete somehow.

I'm tempted to take you up on that. I have too much internal hate for the Hobbit films. Tauriel

Do you enjoy art? (as in seeing art at galleries/online etc)

17 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

Favorite thing you do for relaxation?

I like to do a mixture of things depending on how I feel. Going for a run or to the gym clears my head, but I also like to meditate or daydream.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite FE soundtrack?

Have you heard the story of Darth Plagueis the wise?

Uhhh, awakening by a nose. Sacred Stones is good, but I can't think of something that can beat Id Purpose and shall I become much stronger

favorite FE character?  

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Do you like avocados?

8 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Uhhh, awakening by a nose. Sacred Stones is good, but I can't think of something that can beat Id Purpose and shall I become much stronger

Not to be rude, but I didn't ask you. Someone else asked you a question, and you should probably answer it.

favorite FE character? 

Minerva.