• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Have you watched or heard about the movie "The Prodigy", from Dreamworks?

She's cute.

Aww... So you do have a soft side! :D:

I thought Laura was a freak exception to you hating shy, mild-mannered girls. I always thought you only liked tough girls.

Then why have you got a Zelda avatar/sig then?

My sig and avatar are from the CD-I Zelda series, which most Zelda fans consider to be the biggest insult to the Zelda series ever. So I'm basically using that sig and avatar to spite Zelda fans. And even without my Zelda hate, I still have a weird obsession with liking things that people find insanely bad and cheesy, seeing how I find them more amusing than horrible.

Now, if only I could get my hands on a FE4 sig that's styled like the CD-I games... (Check my "about me" for why I hate FE4)

Have you played FFs 1-3?

Your opinion on FF7?

It has plenty of haters as it is, so it's okay. There's plenty of FF7 fans and haters to balance things out.

FF6 on the other hand...

Biasedness aside. I enjoyed FF7, but it didn't capture the classic feel of the older FFs, even disregarding the 3D and futuristic elements (likely because of how different the story and characters are from older FFs). As for FF6, I enjoyed it as well, but the story fell apart in the World of Ruin, given that character interaction is drastically reduced in the second half of the game. Also, the emotional build up before the final battle is nowhere near as good as other FFs.

Do you know about Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for the 3DS?

I've beaten 3 with Savestate abuse, and i haven't played very far into 1 and 2.

Have you fought Zeromus EG?

I don't blame you for save state abusing in FF3. Some of the dungeons are just brutal and not having savepoints in dungeons didn't help at all. But I really enjoyed it considering how advanced everything is for a NES game like the job switching mechanics, the memorable music (the world map music is just awesome), seeing FF4-like towns in 8 bit, among other things.

I think I've beaten him at least 9 times in my current FF4 Advance Save File. I had an old one with everything complete (and Zeromus EG beaten at least 12 times) but it got saved over. I'm farther in my current file and I actually have some Adamant Armor on that file and the 4 extra summons (Goblin, Cocatrice, Bomb, and Mindflayer).