What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Why have you started calling me Zak? I don't mind, I'm just curious.

What do you think is the coolest weapon in a game?

Scimitars. I love them.

But there are some things and characters I like in FE4, like Holyn, Fury, and Mana.

You're just saying that because of my username

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

How would you feel if Tinny was a Berserker?

Like cuddling her.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Mana's Asian-looking. Rana's... not.

So in terms of women, what's your racial preference?

As for Holyn, he's quite underrated (even by FE4 standards) and he's got pretty epic hair. I also like his personality (going from money earning mercenary to a hero fighting for a noble cause) and how he brings out the human side of Ayra. Also, Lex so does not deserve Ayra, especially compared to Holyn.

Edited by Randoman

Why have you started calling me Zak? I don't mind, I'm just curious.

Because it's shorter and less clunky.

Is there any other reason besides not liking Girl!Sety that you have a problem with my negative stance on genderbending?

Without comparing my old set to my new one (since I got some complaints about my CD-I Zelda set and a request to change it), how do you like my new set?

It's thanks to your efforts that Tinny made it to my list of "FE4 characters that I don't hate."

She'd look much better with her hair straight down though.

Your opinion on Zelda II Adventure of Link?

What would you do if Tinny then shoved you away in favour of Aless because she's straight?

Have Sety change me back, and go get Tinny back. Duh.

It's thanks to your efforts that Tinny made it to my list of "FE4 characters that I don't hate."

:awesome:

Your opinion on Zelda II Adventure of Link?

I don't hate it, seeing how it's not heavily praised to the point where the praise gets shoved down your throat and people overlook games of the same genre that are also good, like A Link to the Past does to Seiken Densetsu 3 and Secret of Mana.

But even disregarding my Zelda hate, I'm still not a big fan of open world games where you can get lost easily and where you spend a significant amount of time clueless about where you're supposed to go.

Zelda II specifically, it sure is riduculously hard. Especially going through caves with no light. I never got that far into it as a result.

What was the first video game that you ever played?

Why do you not want to play any drafts?

'Cause it means I can't use certain units that I like, and I suck at low turn counts (not that I care about LTC's).