What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

I can't decide between Greek or Norse.

If Mist Stones were a real item in the Pokemon games, but you could only get one, which Pokemon would you use it on?

(The Mist Stone is a very famous rumor. It evolves any Pokemon, even ones that are otherwise fully evolved.)

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Keep quiet, all cool.... Knock brains around like a parodyist on the disco floor of insanity and be crazy happy...

That is, doing parodies and animation works. I'd be doing my Frosty/Thany stuff myself, cause I do it for smiles and giggles.

*ahem* Most annoying Pokemon?

I would have to say any one that prevents me from fleeing in a wild battle, with abilities like Arena Trap.

If Mist Stones were a real item in the Pokemon games, but you could only get one, which Pokemon would you use it on?

(The Mist Stone is a very famous rumor. It evolves any Pokemon, even ones that are otherwise fully evolved.)

2nd least fave FE pairing (assuming Aideen x Midir is your least favorite)?

There's always Alec X Sylvia. I don't hate it but I'm not a fan.

Vileplume or Bellossom (which I spelled wrong)?

Mmmmm, I'm not sure, maybe on a Pokémon that late evolves like most dragon types, or those that use a lot of friendshipe like Lucario.

My answer is Togepi XD! Nah, talking seriousy I would go for Dragonair.

Favorite Final Fantasy game?

What would you do in my situation (You know what I mean. Also Frosty, I'm not negating what you said, but I want to get as many opinions as I can get on the matter. A misstep can screw me over big time).

Vileplume or Bellossom (which I spelled wrong)?

I would much prefer to use Lilligant then either of those two, but that doesn't answer the question.

I would go with Bellossom (you spelled it right. ;D), since it's more like Lilligant.

Which is your favorite Pokémon ever?

What would you do in my situation (You know what I mean. Also Frosty, I'm not negating what you said, but I want to get as many opinions as I can get on the matter. A misstep can screw me over big time).

Personally, I would ignore what happened and keep going with what I was doing. This may be a bit hard to explain, but basically I wouldn't care what was said of that and I would still go with what I was doing...I'm not sure if I explained myself or just confused you even more.

Nope. I suppose I should stop putzing around and do that. :/

How do you and ERL manage?

Not that I can apply it to my current situation as Togisduo wouldn't share at all, and frankly, I don't want to share with him.