What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favourite FE class?

Either mages or nomad troopers. Leaning towards mages because Rath's the only nomad I've ever used.

Reason you dislike Micaiah so much?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I wasn't a member at that time and therefore did not know it was already answered.

Why haven't you played the other FE games?

I think the only thing that would change with Florina and Rath having more endings people outside of just Hector and Lyn is that Lyn X Florina, Hector X Florina, and Lyn X Rath would be less popular than they are now. Aside from that, I don't think my standing with either Florina or Rath would change regardless. Florina for instance would still be the most unrealistic FE character ever have the appearance and personality combination that practically makes me want to scream "GTFO of my battlefield!" In addition, she has no crowning badass moment to make up for it. (I mean, really! How can she hold that lance of hers and stab enemies without having a problem it and still remain a weak and overly shy wallflower? If she were a VC character, I'm 120% certain that Panicky and Humanitarian would be among her potentials. Or Stage Fright and Humanitarian, either one of those two potential combinations works. Along with Man Hater and Fancies Women.) And Rath would still be an overly serious and seemingly apathetic lone wolf type character.

Don't you have anything that can play GBA games? And couldn't you find any used copies of FEs 7 & 8?

Well, considering that Shake It! is the only one I've played...

Wario Land =/= Warioware. Edited by Little Al

Eh... I'd have to say the fact that some of the stars require the use of slides. For instance: It's kinda tricky to reach the finish in a set amount of time, but it's required to get the 2nd star in Peach's Secret Slide.

Most difficult Zelda dungeon you tackled?

It would have to be Eliwood X Ninian. My reasons are partially the same reasons why I like Hec/Lyn. And at first, I thought it was gonna be a case like Cloud X Aerith. But given what happens in the end, especially if the have an A support, that didn't turn out to be the case.

And since you completely ignored it the first time:

Don't you have anything that can play GBA games? And couldn't you find any used copies of FEs 7 & 8?

Edited by Little Al