What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Loran. :XD: Lol, if FE13 makes it to the states, I'm gonna marry Miriel to MU so Loran can be MU's son. Poor fem!Mark is going to be pushed to the wayside.

Favorite pairing for Sumia so far?

Edited by Folgore Yellow

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Eh, not sure, since I'm trying to ignore FE13 stuff until it comes to America. I guess Krom/Sumia right now, though I will pair MU with her.

Favorite thing about FE9? (BTW, I'm going back to bed. See ya.)

(Night.)

Well, PoR is my first FE game, so it might be unconscious bias. But also, I liked the cast of FE9 a lot more than the cast of the other games. I feel like the character development and the reason they were fighting were better portrayed than in the other games. Plus, I like Ike. I like him better than any of the other lords.

If you could replace any FE character in any game with yourself (or a character based on yourself), who and why?

Do you hate L'Arachel, too?

No. She's cute, funny and a crap enough unit that people won't ditch Moulder/Natasha for her.

Most of your hatred for Priscilla seems to come from the fact that she's a troubadour. So if everything except the class changed, would you still like her, that was what I was wondering.

Well, that's not the only reason.

Any reclasses you want to do in FE13?

MU to horseman or dark knight. MU!Loran to horseman. Uhh ... can't think of any others at the moment. I need to actually play the game before I can say anything more.

Will you be getting FE13?

Err ... this is a hard one. Marcia, most likely. If not her, then Fiora. (But I'm almost certain that it's Marcia.) I don't know ... I don't like the female characters in the FEs that I've played as much as the guys. Hopefully FE13 will change my mind. Of the parent characters, I already find Serge pretty cool while I have no opinion on any of the guys.

Current favorite character in FE13?

Horsemen seem to be pretty much the same as nomad troopers/rangers, just with a different name, and nomad troopers/rangers are my second favorite FE class.

Aside from troubadour/valkyrie, least favorite FE class?

Generals. :dry: I don't like non-FE10!Gatrie or FE10!Brom armored units.

Do you know who you want to marry MU to yet?

If you could replace any FE character in any game with yourself (or a character based on yourself), who and why?

Eh...if you put it that way, probably an NPC in a village because they're the most like us.

You?

You?

Is "no one" an option? I wouldn't want to replace any character in an FE, not even an NPC. Because the world is falling apart around them. :P:

Can you do a backflip?

Yep. I just had pizza two (or three) times this week. (Of course, this is because a lot of the food places around here are closing for the summer.)

Least favorite food?

Favorite thing about Serenes?

I get to interact with a lot of cool people. Also, "Curse you, Horace" never gets old. :P:

Why is cursing Horace so much fun?