• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Yours?

Abridged version? I love the artwork. I don't like the idea of a "Bride" class and I don't like that it's a female exclusive class. And I probably won't like it unless we get a "groom" or "butler" class for guys.

What factors make you like and dislike certain characters?

Member on SF you like the least?

Honestly, I don't really bother with people I don't get along with. And I generally avoid them, so I can't say I have a member I like the least ...

You?

My least favorite member? I guess those that like making others feel bad and out them down a lot, since I can't stand people like that.

Do you think I'm an okay 'new' person on SF?

Yeah. You didn't start attacking older members for not agreeing with you, or trying to shove your opinions down their throats. You weren't confrontational and you were always pretty reasonable.

Favorite pairing?

Kent/Fiora is my second favorite FE7 pairing. I also like Eliwood/Ninian and prefer Hector/Florina over his other options.

Favorite non-canon FE pairing?

Edited by Folgore Yellow

Sothe/Micaiah. I'm not an Elincia/Geoffrey fan, but at least one didn't literally raise the other!

Yours?

Because I utterly dislike Farina. I at least don't mind Florina, and I've come to somewhat like her, even if a little. Farina kind of disgusts me, though. She is rather mean to Florina in their A support, saying, "I just wanted to see if the old Florina (the one I could make cry) was still there" and she's all about money money money. Rath deserves better than that.

Is there any pairing you would support for Priscilla, with any character?

Your opinion on me?

Do you know Sonic sez touching is no good?

Yeah, but he also sez that booze is bad, so I can't take his words to heart as much as I'd like...

Your opinion on me?

I like you, you're a cool guy and fun to talk to. But you're going to have to eventually learn to not let what other people say about you bother or upset you. You'll be far happier.

Yours on me?

Yep. In fact, I still have a box of vanilla coke next to the couch I am currently sitting on.

Favorite soft drink?

What factors make you like and dislike certain characters?

Personality is the main factor. If I don't like how the personality is, chances are that I'm not gonna like the character. There is also hype and, in the case of video game characters, gameplay performance in several cases.

Any financial holes you want to get out of?

Edited by Little Al