What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favourite food?

Why are you The Warped Wizard?

That is a family secret... I fell through an interdimensional gate and met a guy named Steve who taught me how to warp. He then named me TheWarpedWizard.

As for the username... I kinda made it up on the spot.

Edited by TheWarpedWizard

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

W-worst phrase ever uttered? Well...

CARDGAMES ON MOTORCY-

In real-life, I once said: "I pounded that bitch!" In front of a teacher to one of my friends. I was referring to a fight in Devil Survivor.

^Most used LoL character, assuming it isn't Teemo?

Where did you get that avatar?

What do you like to do in your spare time?

...I have absolutely no idea where my last post here is.

Read. Theorycraft. Video games. Write. Help fix up the house, clean the pool.

Usually, however, it doesn't end up productive no matter what I do. T_T

What is your favorite Anime and why?

Are there any characters you like or find cool even though you've never watched their anime/TV show/movie or played their game before?

Oro, Sean Matsuda and Makoto from Street Figher 3, Juri Han from Super Street Fighter 4, (Because I like their designs and their themes in the case of Juri and Makoto), Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers because I am a pervert. And Karas from the OVA series of the same name because he is badass in Tatsuno vs Capcom.

There is also Gordon Freeman.

Edited by Saint of Games

Probably Bomberman Jetters, because I'm a big Bomberman fan, I really like the slapstick humour and the jokes (especially "I AM AN AWKWARD MAN"), and I really like how deep the story actually becomes, like having to deal with losing loved ones being a big and reoccurring theme in the anime and overcoming the regret of past actions.

Which of the mane six do you like the best, appearance wise? (an image of them is in the spoiler)

mane_six_wallpaper_by_daiochu-d54dsft.pn

TV show you've watched and like least?

Where did you get that avatar?

Read. Theorycraft. Video games. Write. Help fix up the house, clean the pool.

Usually, however, it doesn't end up productive no matter what I do. T_T

Pixiv search.

I think it was "Minute to Win It"? I mean, the idea of a game show smashing all prizes that aren't won in time by throwing them off a really high height (such as TVs and cars) is beyond wasteful and expensive.

How short and skinny are you in real life?

Edited by Randoman

Did you ever had a fictional Waifu or something similar? If so; Who it was?

Probably Bomberman Jetters, because I'm a big Bomberman fan, I really like the slapstick humour and the jokes (especially "I AM AN AWKWARD MAN"), and I really like how deep the story actually becomes, like having to deal with losing loved ones being a big and reoccurring theme in the anime and overcoming the regret of past actions.

Which of the mane six do you like the best, appearance wise? (an image of them is in the spoiler)

mane_six_wallpaper_by_daiochu-d54dsft.pn

Three-way tie between the three on the right side.

Favorite book?

I think it was "Minute to Win It"? I mean, the idea of a game show smashing all prizes that aren't won in time by throwing them off a really high height (such as TVs and cars) is beyond wasteful and expensive.

How short and skinny are you in real life?

I'm like 5'4" and...skinny, yeah...but why do you care? XD

Also, I forgot about our PM. Whoops. I may or may not look at it later. xP

Do you have any characters that you like or find awesome despite not having played their game or watched their anime before?

Or if I asked you that before, what's one injury you never suffered that you hope you never have to suffer?

Did you ever had a fictional Waifu or something similar? If so; Who it was?

Three-way tie between the three on the right side.

Although I'd never take things to the waifu level, there were some fictional women in the past that I obsessed over quite a bit. Princess Melora, Milfeulle, and Princess Patricia come to mind.

Princess Melora:

beem2.jpg

Milfeulle:

Galaxy_Angel_Milfeulle_Sakuraba_wig_ver_

Princess Patricia:

vacation28.jpg

Ah, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, huh? I didn't think you'd actually have that big of a tie for your favourite pony.

What is the Folgore Rangers? It almost seems like a Power Ranger kind of thing

*shrug* I've gotten used to it. I was getting shipped long before you entered the thread, after all. Does it bother you?

Well, not necessarily.... I'll admit it adds some comic relief, but even though I know it's mere teasing and joking around, there are moments where I wonder "what if it was true" or I begin questioning my own emotions of whether or not I'm just lying to myself. *shrugs* I guess I'm just not used to it yet

I'm sorry, I made this awkward

Edited by Hero-King