What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Aside from the distinct lack of Tinny, I rather like it. 3 staff users (4 if I decide to go for Sharlow) and 3 children characters that are very hard to screw up. Having only 2 holy weapons (3 if I don't immediately rush Julius) and 3 mounted units is gonna make things hard though.

2 (3 w/ Narga) holy weapons is pretty standard, actually. Though it's admittedly harder than regular gameplay.

Favorite side scroller shooter?

Contra.

Second favorite FE game?

Edited by Luka M

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Which do you prefer if any?

Magic. I find it more fun, personally, and a lot more people I know play it.

Also I don't get some of the new mechanics in YGO.

... Plus, MtG tends to be a bit more affordable.

Favorite non FE game?

Magic. I find it more fun, personally, and a lot more people I know play it.

Also I don't get some of the new mechanics in YGO.

... Plus, MtG tends to be a bit more affordable.

Favorite non FE game?

If I had to pick just one, it would have to be WoW, but DotA, HoN and FF13 are close.

And you?

Which was the first FE you beat?

FE8, followed by 10, then 9 (it ruined a lot =/), 7, 2, 4, 11.

fucking ninjas

do you like your badge

Edited by Luka M

What's with you and turkey sandwiches?

Favorite pairing in FE4?

I'm going to assume that MexTinny isn't gonna count, so I'm gonna have to go with CelicexLana, since it's the fastest pairing that I do.

What do you think of your team for the draft?

I'm pretty pleased with it. For my half, I get Fee and Sety (who can heal very well) with Pursuit and Critical, and a dancer- can't go wrong with Leen. I've got an absurdly good offense in Shanan, too. Mana's a healer from the very start, which is always nice. Dimna's not the best, but he's a bow on a horse and will be of help in Thracia at least. Johalva's got good enough bases and is pretty close to promoting right off the bat, and when he gets bows he'll be good in Thracia as well. And if I want to for some reason, I can get a third staff user by recruiting Corpul.

oh um a question

um go with the below guy since it seems he asked you

Edited by Luka M

What's with you and turkey sandwiches?

I'm going to assume that MexTinny isn't gonna count, so I'm gonna have to go with CelicexLana, since it's the fastest pairing that I do.

I'm referencing a Simpson's episode and I'm really hungry, so I actually do kind of want a sandwich right now.

What ISN'T with you and turkey sandwiches? gee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

What ISN'T with you and turkey sandwiches? gee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I'm a vegetarian.

I'm pretty pleased with it. For my half, I get Fee and Sety (who can heal very well) with Pursuit and Critical, and a dancer- can't go wrong with Leen. I've got an absurdly good offense in Shanan, too. Mana's a healer from the very start, which is always nice. Dimna's not the best, but he's a bow on a horse and will be of help in Thracia at least. Johalva's got good enough bases and is pretty close to promoting right off the bat, and when he gets bows he'll be good in Thracia as well. And if I want to for some reason, I can get a third staff user by recruiting Corpul.

Wait a minute, I get Dimna, you Boi Stealr! D:

Would you like for a female Boi Stealr to steal you?

Edited by crashman_alpha

What do YOU think of your member badge?

I hardly pay attention to it and often can't differentiate who it is. Right now mine is either Micaiah or Illyana, but I can't quite tell.

What is your avatar's significance to you?

Edited by XiSrOn