What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

The things that you value the most in life?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Rock

Weirdest/coolest dream?

I've had several really cool dreams throughout my life. One I remember distinctly was when I was a small child, it was like watching a movie where I just sat back and watched. It revolved around a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters, specifically the Flame Swordsman and his quest to find this rare herb for his master the Dark Magician. It was a really cool dream, it had an introduction, a bunch of fights against some other yugioh monsters and a climactic final battle against a giant snake.

Another more-recent dream was one in which I was a hospital security guard living on a giant futuristic city in space. I seemed to adopt my character really well, and after work was done I got to go driving around and see my brain's vision of the future. There were cool sublevel roads with glass ceilings where people would walk and giant buildings. I drove to the edge of town to the city limits and my jaw dropped looking at a small expanse of park drop off into open space with the Milky Way in all its glory. This burned an incredibly memorable image in my head, and it's one of many concepts I wish to develop in some way some day.

Do you have any nicknames?

Edited by Knight

I was in my university.

Family, murph, friends, my experiences and my Eagle Scout rank.

Where were you on the night of October 17th at 12:33 pm?

Your favorite genre?

How would your real life friends describe your personality?

Do you play as Martha in super smash too?

Yep. Ever since I saw him in Melee during the battle you unlock him in, I thought he was really cool looking and awesome, I decided to main him, and the rest is history.

And the Marth being female jokes really get on my nerves. He's obviously male, and the only thing that comes remotely close to being feminine looking is his tiara, and saying he's feminine for that is like saying Sephiroth is female because of his long hair.

Do you have any nicknames?

Mostly reiterations of "Brendor" eg: Brendor the Brave, Brendor the Destroyer, Brendor the Fat or just plain Brendor. However, my scouts and fellow adult leaders also call be Brendor so when the little cubs try to call me Brendor they say "Blender" lol

What's living under your bed?

Besides that specific music video, are there any other things that get you angry that I should avoid mentioning around you like My Little Pony, Call of Duty, specific game fanbases, or anythng like that?

Do you prefer under or overslung toilet role?

Overslung rolls. I work with corrugated cardboard rolls at work and it's much better if they're overslung than underslung since they won't keep falling out of the cutting edge area that way. Yeah, that principle doesn't really hold true for toilet paper, but it's a good practice to stay consistant when it comes to convenience and time saving.

Besides that specific music video, are there any other things that get you angry that I should avoid mentioning around you like My Little Pony, Call of Duty, specific game fanbases, or anythng like that?

Umm nothing specific but be careful about the kind of stuff you send me .-.

What's your personal skill?

Favourite Jeigan?

Favorite FE Character Archetype?

Damn you! Right... thinking time... Have to say the Ogma. All the GBA ones are SO AWESOME, and Gregor and Ike are cool too. And the way Holyn joins in Fe4 is pretty cool too.

Favourite instrument to listen to? (Voice doesn't count!)

Favorite type of cheese?

4 or 5.

Shiiiiiittttt. Is that all fluent?

Anyways, I'm not a huge cheese eater, so either mozzerella or cheddar.